Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 427|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] Help 4th Vexana Chapter “Cursed Oath” i cannot completed!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-25 02:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi everybody ! can i have a question about 4th task Chapter "Cursed Oath" Vexana , it's so frugtrasted . It's her 4th Chapter "Cursed Oath" said let her pupet "Twisted Sumoner skill" kill enemy 15 times. I was conpleted full over 60 Mastery Chapter Hero before but now my nightmared really began , is that so stupid task or bug task? I was tried many many time battles with her and tried so many time for let her pupet kill enemy by themself was sussced .But at the end of her point task no pop up any 1 point ..... OMG what can i do this nightmare for now? Please anybody was completed this chapter "Cursed Oath" Vexana already help me solve this task. My english just well so i tried write down from my frugtrasted :-(
Post time 2020-4-26 11:45 PM | Show all posts
I haven't reached chapter 4 for her mastery code, have you checked the task carefully?  maybe 15 kills in one match or etc..
and need to wait for other vexana players in this forum who have completed all chapter tasks to share their knowledge about that
Post time 2020-4-30 06:15 PM | Show all posts
You can also report this to in game cs as a bug report too.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-1 01:54 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-4-30 06:15 PM
You can also report this to in game cs as a bug report too.

Yes i was reported to support , and they said yes it’s a bug , they were solved it again. And they said to me test again this bug and respond back for they know but lol my mood so low now :-D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 11:12 AM GMT+8