Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 900|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Account] i want to retrieve my account!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-28 04:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
moonton pakibalik acc. ko tatlo yun ComeToFAFA, ×✓SAVAGE✓×, LakasMo yan mga ign.
Post time 2020-4-28 04:28 PM | Show all posts
me too, lord please.
Post time 2020-4-28 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Dear moonton, this is aldrin Sta Maria from Philippines asking you regarding the reasons for Banning my account. I played ml since 2017 and its the first time happened to me. I just can't easy giving up to my account because I spend too much money for that account. I bought a lot of diamonds to you. And you think I have the guts for doing that kind of crime? Please help me. Investigate my case please.

I think the last thing I rember before the Banning is that I used the application of globe telecom. Called globe switch. In this application if you registered to their any internet promo you will be given such frrebies such as free data and internet. And by that when I opened my ml account it suddenly became banned? I don't know that either if it's bad or ok. So please contact me for us to have a clear conversation. By now. Everything is not clear at all. Please moonton do further investigation. I'm willing to participate.

IGN: Ken
ID: 218159022
SERVER: 3504

OTHERS: COMPLETE HEROES, MAX EMBLEMS, 240 SKINS INCLUDING K' OF GUSION AURORA, ALL KOF, ALL VENOM, ALL ZODIAC, GORD LEGEND SKIN, MANY SPIC SKIN. SO PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME..

CONTACT NUMBER: 00193866175 OR 09058584673

PLEASE DO FURTHER INVESTIGATION REGARDING THIS MATTER. THANK YOU.
Post time 2020-4-28 04:43 PM | Show all posts
What is your reason?
Post time 2020-4-28 04:47 PM | Show all posts

cheat!!! wtf. i spend to much money for the diamonds and they think i can cheat?? justice pls
Post time 2020-4-29 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Iyak na lang pre. Ahaha napaka bulok ng ml support kahit sakin wala pa din action 1month plus na
Post time 2020-4-29 10:34 AM | Show all posts
stamaria18 replied at 2020-4-28 04:30 PM
Dear moonton, this is aldrin Sta Maria from Philippines asking you regarding the reasons for Banning ...

contact game customer service via email mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com or go to provide assistance option in your banned acc IMG_20200423_165456.jpg
Post time 2020-5-2 09:01 AM | Show all posts
This is how hackers retrieve other people’s accounts. Dont even need passwords and they can just retrieve your account in-game after hacking your account once. As long as u have they stupid in-game retrieval method your account is not safe.
Why not just come out with a Authenticator which can only be linked to one phone. That solves all your shit problem Moonton.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-22 07:12 AM GMT+8