Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1061|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] MONTOON HELP DISCONNECT HACKER

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-30 04:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My problem was my account was hacked and i dont know how as much as i tried to go into my profile i managed to logged in by using my montoon account but on the profile the hacker has connected his googleplay and facebook i cant disconnect those off even i tried to 3rd party disconnect and sign out all devices i need montoons help about this to disconnect hacker on my account..
Screenshot_20200430-035528_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200430-035521_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200430-035200_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200430-034552_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Montoon account was mine but the fb and googleplay is already connected to the hacker i need help from montoon to disconnect all the 3rd party app that were connected to my account hacker from indonesia im from philippines...

Post time 2020-5-2 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Dont bother all this, as long as Moonton has the in-game recovery shit they did, the hack just needs those details, fill in the in-game questions and they can login anytime anywhere. They dont even need your password.
Nice flaw Moonton. U better sack your security programmer and get a better one.
Post time 2020-4-30 04:20 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
For hacked account, plz contact our CS email : mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com with subject : account hacked , explained wht happened and include your ID, IGN, servr ID. Wait for their reply, they will send u a ticket. Submit it correctly. Dont contct CS in-game, as the hacker can get access to it.

Comments

Its already a week still nk response eh.  Post time 2020-5-6 06:37 AM
 Author| Post time 2020-5-1 03:48 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-4-30 04:20 AM
Hello,
For hacked account, plz contact our CS email : mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com with subject : ac ...

Already used the disconnection by using my mobilelegends account ingame they emailed that i need to wait i already changed my mobilelegends account password but the hacker still got his 3rd party app connected.... How long i need to wait.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-20 08:08 AM GMT+8