Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1458|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Query] PUNISHMENT SYSTEM

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-4-30 05:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Anand at 2021-9-3 02:27 PM

This punishment system is so stupid.

It is not punishing the troll players.

Look at the following screenshot. No credit score was reduced for the following players

What is this punishment system for?

What we should play if troll players like these guys are not banned?

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-30 at 2.26.55 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-30 at 2.26.31 AM.jpeg
Post time 2020-4-30 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Oh my god that diggie... hmm maybe credit score reduction will still be applied for diggie (not sure about khufra).. but its just credit score deduction only at most.. let me repeat that, credit score deduction AT MOST... you cant call credit score deduction a punishment anyway... so there really is no difference if they got punished..

Comments

I thought there is also temporary ban from matchmaking (which last a few minutes nonetheless)? Or is it for afk only?  Post time 2020-4-30 12:40 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-4-30 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2020-4-30 09:31 AM
Oh my god that diggie... hmm maybe credit score reduction will still be applied for diggie (not sure ...

No credit score deduction. They happily troll their next game
Post time 2020-4-30 11:53 PM | Show all posts
how can you be so sure. if you die more than 10 times system will auto detect that player as a feeder and will punish him/her accordingly. I can see diggie died 25 times so i dont believe that he was not been punished by the system.
Post time 2020-5-1 01:02 AM | Show all posts
I once played with  player with a credit score of 83 in rank... not even sure why that player was still able to play rank... and that player went afk after 2 minutes, did not reconnect, but the system did not invalidate the match...

Player got reported, only got -12 to their credit score, and probably continued on trolling in more games...
Post time 2020-5-1 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-5-1 02:26 AM

I don’t believe your conclusions of a no credit score deduction on the Diggie player. I believe that following the feeding during your match, he was rightfully and severely punished by the system at its maximum for feeding. As for Khufra, his circumstances can vary. He did participate in teamfights and probably had died a several times without a teamfight due to ganking. The punishment system is at its best ensuring fairness to the player and fairness to the reportee. I think that a harsher punishment would cause even more players to stop playing the game because imagine one mistake in a match that lead to sudden ban punishments. This would lead to more players to quit the game because they are not happy with what happened and they get a ban. You have to understand some people have personal issues and can’t control it while playing the game. There are many things to consider about during a situation when you see a teammate that may not be doing well during the game. 1. They were forced to play a role that they are not accustomed to. Many players faces calls to pick an another hero because there is already a hero that was chosen with the role. They are not happy with that. This is a top reason why many players feed/troll/refuses to participate in team fights. 2. Real-life Situations - This is something that forces them to go AFK because they can’t play during those situations. I consider this a possible leading source of AFKs from players. 3. Internet connection - Another source of player AFKs, poor internet connection and no internet connection. They could be having an internet outage, forcing them unable to play. But I won’t disregard the fact that some players go AFK on purpose and has said it in chat that they’re going to go AFK. But it’s not worth it to try to categorize what kind of actions from players deserve a ban. A credit score deduction is enough in my point of view.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-1 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-5-2 11:09 PM
Kathey replied at 2020-5-1 02:23 AM
I don’t believe your conclusions of a no credit score deduction on the Diggie player. I believe tha ...

Both players are not AFK. They told the team and fed intentionally. This happens a lot.

Credit score system is a joke. The AI Brawl mode is available now. After feeding, I can play AI Brawl and recover one credit score in less than 5 minutes

Reducing credit score is not a punishment at all for intentional feeding
Kathey replied at 2020-5-1 02:23 AM
I don’t believe your conclusions of a no credit score deduction on the Diggie player. I believe tha ...

I checked these players after the match. They went into lobby and started playing next game. I don't think both of them are punished
Post time 2020-5-1 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-5-1 05:28 PM
I checked these players after the match. They went into lobby and started playing next game. I don ...

The system would have punished feeders when they detect it and trust me, I know that Diggie is definitely punished. As for Khufra, I don’t know. I’m not sure if Khufra was using immortality equipment and still be able to help teammates with it. I think you should read my number one reason for why people feed/troll/doesn’t participate in teamfights. Did you report Diggie after the match ended because I know you can definitely report Diggie and you would be able to see how much credit score was deducted from Diggie, I don’t think you did that. Also, when the system detects someone feeding, they will alert in the game chat that the player will be punished. I think for the reason why Diggie was still able to play was because the credit score deduction was not enough to prevent him from playing those matches. When players get a credit score below 60, they can only play Custom mode and VS AI Mode. I think the way of gaining credit score needs to be harder instead of if being very easy for players to gain back credit score after they are punished.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-2 07:37 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-5-1 09:19 PM
The system would have punished feeders when they detect it and trust me, I know that Diggie is def ...

I did report but i did not receive any message about credit score reduction

Also in-game message for feeding was not displayed even though he was feeding
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 08:28 PM GMT+8