Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1343|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Miya Zilong and Eudora revamp or rework

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-1 01:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As many of you know the revamp for Miya, Zilong, and eudora has been very exciting. However, I have mixed feelings about some of the revamp and rework of the heroes. Despite, requesting for them to be reworked or revamp to keep with the meta. I was dissappointed in some of the designs of the hereos.
Zilong- one of the forgotten heroes before the revamp and his passive got really strong making it easier for the early game as well as a stronger ult. However, despite the buffs; his skill set is still underwhelming. His second skill which is a dash is really too simple for my liking and all his other skills stayed the same.

Miya- her passive is stronger version of her old passive and she gets a clone after a few attacks. Her passive for me is like a Claude passive and the attack animation with the clones looks really weird for me.
Her second skill- looks like a freeze within a same area which is a like a suppression. This might make her broken in teamfights. However, I like the animation of her second skill

Eudora- definitely one of my favorite revamps. The change in playstyle of able to stun many enemies is nice. As well as the 1st skill extra effects. Which makes her really strong.
Post time 2020-5-1 09:05 AM | Show all posts
I was also expecting more for Zilong revamp. If they rework him just like that, it will still wont make players use him.
Post time 2020-5-1 11:34 AM | Show all posts
i didn't like the revamp its almost similar to old ones , its still in adv server so we shout not expect them to release them as it is now, like we saw on popol and kupa  we may get more adjustments
Post time 2020-5-1 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Agree with the two above, it is lack of creativity and it's similar to old.
Post time 2020-5-2 05:59 AM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-5-1 11:34 AM
i didn't like the revamp its almost similar to old ones , its still in adv server so we shout not ex ...

True, I'm worried when it comes to Saber's revamp, they gonna make it just like old Saber too, where Saber actually need a full-revamp, or at least a new mechanisms the way Valir & Belerick received their revamp.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:52 PM GMT+8