Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 434|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Service] Support Chrome os users // Lesley's Legend encore event is a full scam!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-4 03:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Directly talking to the MLBB developer,Please support Chrome os users for playing MLBB. I've currently stopped playing ML it was because of a few days ago that my hero won't budge even a single step.. ours controls "W" "A" "S" "D" supposed to controls heroes' movements and 'til then it hangs like my hero is playing stop dance every seconds. I am currently using my chromebook 3 for about 3 years and playing mlbb using this device also for about 3 years and suddenly stopped because of this issue. Please do something to help us "players" continue our quest on achieving the highest rank that we're destined to be. Thank you! and also Legend Encore Lesley's event is a full scam, I didn't get this far to save my 1280 pesos worth of diamonds just to get common rewards, I need Lesley's legend skin for real not a scam for real. improve your game and develop a full support to all the players worldwide.
Post time 2020-5-5 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Hi there, May i know how you play the game? Is it directly from Playstore or are you using an emulator? Nonetheless, I dont think its a possible game bug which is causing the lags but a possible hardware issue.
Can you maybe also type your chromebook specs so i can determine whether its a hardware issue thats causing it.
About the Lesley Legend Encore event, in the rules page it was clearly written that you can only obtain the Legend as the final super reward. Im very sorry you couldn't get it.
Post time 2020-5-5 12:12 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2020-5-5 12:06 AM
Hi there, May i know how you play the game? Is it directly from Playstore or are you using an emulat ...

Chromebook has android support . It can run android apps without emulation. In fact it has its own Playstore and can download every android app available.
Luckily mine has touchscreen support. But some doesn't.

I think he's using a 3rd party app to key bind some keys.

Comments

Yes, just looked it up and thanks for the info.  Post time 2020-5-5 12:18 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 09:51 AM GMT+8