Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1413|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Account] My Account got Hacked!!!! I don't know what to do!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-6 02:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Moontoon/Mobile Legends Bang Bang
Hello, my name Eldrich Castro. I need your help because my account got hacked because I was stupid for giving my account to a complete stranger person. This what happened this person "Kiogre" that his ML account he's the top 4 Odette Mexico. He told that it was his birthday and he would give me 1000/1500 diamonds. So I agreed, so he told me to chat with him WhatsApp so I can get my diamonds.  So I gave my information to him, he told me to disconnect to my game center, Moontoon account, and my Facebook. So I did that but when I told him to give my account back, he wasn't responding at all. When I went to my MLBB, my account was gone!!! I was super pissed that I got hacked and fell for his tricks. I was messaging him and telling him to give my account back but he wouldn't. Then he was asking weird questions about my friend about what's my favorite food, what class I have, and period with my friend. I called my friend immediately not to give his information to him so he wouldn't get hacked. My friend already knew that it wasn't me, but he almost gave his all of the information to the hacker. I was responding to the hacker to give my account back but he doesn't want to. I was threatening the hacker if he doesn't give my account back I would report to MLBB but he even didn't care at all.

So basically I lost my account and I don't know what to do. I really worked hard on it with my sweat and tears, I know I was stupid for giving my information I know that I was really ignorant. But I made a mistake so please you better helped me retrieve my account back. I'm panicking a lot and don't know what to do. I hope that you can help me retrieve my account it would be really helpful. You can DM me on my Instagram @enc_guevarra or message me on Facebook Enc Castro.
Post time 2020-5-6 06:49 AM | Show all posts
@Pepanikko

Send an email to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com and explain your situation. Be sure to attach any past purchase invoices if any and to also provide a rough estimation of your account creation date, as well as to give other information such as your IP address(s) that you used to play often on your account.

Please refrain from providing your account information to anyone else, even to your friends. Take this as a lesson.
Post time 2020-5-9 10:52 AM | Show all posts
The responsible of all this hacking is the json device id hack method.

You can search it in youtube for more information about the json devive id hack.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-20 07:55 PM GMT+8