Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 978|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] Account Hacked 137955636

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-6 06:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
IGN : javazeroID game & server: 137955636 (2699)
Device : Samsung S10+
Android 10
Game version :1.4.70.510.1
Hacked date: arround friday,01-05-2020

Dear MLBB,

My account has been hacked, he took all the diamond, use all my BP, and keep play my account. I have taken suggestion action, such as changing moonton password and then sign out all device but still the hacker can login to my account and play it. I Found this on my account setting:

The VK account already bound with ALDI SAPUTRA (I guess this is the hacker) which is not mine. i try to unbound this VK account using my moonton email but it cant, because it says my device using new one or new region (i guess this is bug).

Please Help me to solve this problem and get my diamonds back to this account. I fear the hacker can use this account to hack all my other account.

BR,
Hesky

NB: I dont know what to do anymore. I already contact all such as email,google play,Instagram, and still no respond. Please help me with this situation this is so hopeless and frustating. At the same time i make this thread my account still played by the hacker.

Post time 2020-5-6 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Welcome to the Club, well i still wait CS to respond my mail but no have respond until now
Post time 2020-5-6 10:42 PM | Show all posts
Send a mail to our CS email : mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com ,with subject : account hacked. Explained what happened, include your ID, ign, Servr ID . And wait for reply, it will take a few days . Hope you get your account back.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-6 11:03 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-5-6 10:42 PM
Send a mail to our CS email : mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com ,with subject : account hacked. Explained  ...

i already do it. I sent exactly the same with this thread post. i guess a lot of player have the same issue and still waitting till now (ex: almost 1 week for my problem). This hacker make us terrifying because they maybe know our password. I hope MLBB team give us the compensation or atleast give back to the way before
Post time 2020-5-8 05:06 AM | Show all posts
Welcome to Mobile Hack hack same here he uses everything from diamonds to bp put their 3rd party app and making the account like their own...
Post time 2020-5-10 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Once they hack your account ones, they just need you id and server numbers and they can do an account retrieve from the in-game account retrieval method. Anyone can just do it with the questions. A very big and stupid flaw by Moonton security unless they are part of it so they dont really bother answering any emails about it. I have sent multiple email replies to them on the details they need and the keep asking the same details on every email. Its like a broken recorder going on the same spot. I guess they made enough money to dump this game away soon when the whole hacking situation goes on further.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 05:35 AM GMT+8