Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1005|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Service] Remove 3rd Party Log In when Using "SIGN OUT ALL DEVICES"

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-8 12:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Screenshot_20200508-123958_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
I would like to request when using the Sign out all devices
Screenshot_20200508-123925_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
To log out all devices and only montoon account log in is only way to connect you required players to make montoon account for safety yet its not so in order to make those hackers away from account and from the bad customer service you have atleast we can make ways on how to get rid hackers specially when they bind their 3rd party apps on our accounts coz signing out those 3rd party apps using montoon is not working if your in different region which sucks makes the feature useless.... Thank you.

Post time 2020-5-9 12:19 PM | Show all posts
agree with this, seeing that there are many account hacking issues involving 3rd party which might be that the Sign Out All Devices option is less than perfect if the hacker still able to log in back using their 3rd party account that has been binded into our account
by making the option that the moonton account is the only way to log in will make it safer, at least hackers can no longer log into our account, only we can do as the owner
 Author| Post time 2020-5-11 04:01 AM | Show all posts
Yeah!!!  They required us to have montton account for security but that security is not working as i cant use my montoon account to log off all 3rd parties on my account
Post time 2020-5-14 05:12 AM | Show all posts
You have pointers there but for me thats a bad idea. Having those other platforms to bind the account can be very helpful when you may completely forget your password, may permanently lose your account.
It's the player's responsibility to make sure that when/if he finds suspicious activity. He resets all his passwords even on the third party apps and also sign outs from there. If you recall, the other sites also have options to do so.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 03:38 PM GMT+8