Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 709|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Account] Account hacked

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-9 07:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So, I wonder what happened to Moontoon security (and CS)?
Post time 2020-5-10 10:37 AM | Show all posts
I dont think there was any security at all.
Post time 2020-5-10 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-5-10 04:21 PM

please contact customer service in game left top corner of your game homepage or you can contact them via email mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com,

PS: while contacting it takes time so be patient  
Post time 2020-5-11 04:04 AM | Show all posts
They required to have montoon account for security purpose but its just a display i cant even shake off those hackers using my montoon account false promises....
 Author| Post time 2020-5-11 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Geniusx at 2020-5-11 10:00 AM

Too bad,  there are some new skins I want to purchase this month, but I am afraid that my account be exploited.
To add the fire, my hacker used my free Name change card to some ugly IGN, they're also bronze in Ranked Games. Tho they are always getting Gold in classic. xD
Post time 2020-5-12 12:29 AM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-5-10 04:15 PM
please contact customer service in game left top corner of your game homepage or you can contact the ...

Moderator don’t talk cork. You send the email, they will reply with 1 of the 3 static replies and wont do shit. Then after that say will close this ticket because no reply from me, the stupid shit thing is that i am wait for your reply and solution to the problem why are you closing the ticket when you are not replying instead? If u are a moderator just do you job properly and stop replying useless reply that are not productive at all.

Comments

The devs here is just a masscot of montoon they got no real connection to the company they are just here to entertain nothin more.  Post time 2020-5-13 06:28 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 10:57 PM GMT+8