Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1652|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Account Protection

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-12 10:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-5-12 10:24 PM
First of all if you are reading this and your account is hacked i am very sorry we hope you get your account back as soon as possible , if your acc is fine regardless read the following so you can keep your account safe

1. Never ever sign in to a device  which is not yours, even if you sign in don't forget to log out and after returning to your primary device use the option sign out from all devices from the account center for just to be sure

2. Bind as few as possible platforms to your acc to prevent data leakage, game gives many ways to bind your acc but the binding of 2 platform is must to secure you acc  your Google account (for android)/Game center account (for ios) and moonton account, by using this 2  binded platform accounts you can unbind any other platform accounts

3. Do not show your billing receipts to everyone, players tend to give their billing  receipts to anyone very quick, this compromises your account security and privacy of your so please don’t do this

4. Do not use any third party apps or visit third party web sites which asks for your private information.As it will compromise your accounts security

5. If you think that your account might be hacked then revoke access to all your binded accounts. if even this does not help, change your binded accounts and contact customer service immediately

6. Please don't give your login information to anyone you dont trust for anything(for skins and recharging diamonds) as it will be called  carelessness of the player not a hacking

For those whose account has been hacked i am really sorry to hear that,i have been playing MLBB for almost 4 years now and if some hacker would hack my id i would be very sad and might not be able to play the game again as i normally do

Moderators do not have authority over a player's in-game account and the information provided there, do not have direct in-game effect.

If you or your friend has been hacked, please send an email to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com along with these information: proof of purchases (first purchase or receipts for in-game purchases), when the account was created, last device used before it got hacked, your game ID and server ID (possibly a screenshot of it as well), and other details of what happened.

Post time 2020-5-12 11:16 PM | Show all posts
This post visible to author only

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-5-13 12:39 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-5-13 02:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-5-15 12:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-5-16 12:25 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-5-18 06:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-26 08:03 PM GMT+8