Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 572|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Against lowering defense item price

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-14 10:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In advance server in the recent patch note defense item price got lowered , please revert this change , tank has become too strong , in original server team composition with 2 tank is a meta , if patch note that lower defense item price is released to original server , it will be greatly harder to counter team composition that have 2 tank .  Please revert this change , thank you .
 Author| Post time 2020-5-17 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Mr.Tank replied at 2020-5-15 03:37 PM
Think of roam item nerf before going against reduced price of tank items.

Think for a gold tank get ...

Yes but you forgot about the second tank in 2 tank meta , the second tank which probably doesn't use mask are not affected by roam item nerf.

As you calculated , with the roam item nerf and reduced defense item price , the tank that use roam item only lose gold gain by 150 when calculated in 10 minute match , BUT in 2 tank meta , the second tank that doesn't use roam item aren't affected by roam item nerf and it means the second tank gold gain has been increased by 600 when calculated in 10 minute match .
Post time 2020-5-14 11:25 PM | Show all posts
They lowered the price of defencive items because they Nerfed the mask again. Reducing its gold gain and xp gain. Again.
Post time 2020-5-15 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Mr.Tank at 2020-5-15 03:40 PM

Think of roam item nerf before going against reduced price of tank items.

Think for a gold tank get only from roam(don't count assist gold)
Gold tank get from roam :
roam item give 20 gold every 4 second.

for 10 minute match get gold : 150 times.

with 20 gold tanks used to get - 150*20 = 3000 for 10 minute of game
with roam item nerf tank get 150*15 = 2250 gold for 10 minute of game

difference is 750 gold for 10 minute.

in 10 minute tanks can buy maximum 3 items, excluding shoes.
so if each defense item price reduced by 200 gold, it is reasonable.

Post time 2020-5-16 10:47 AM | Show all posts
mask is getting nerf so in my opinion its a counter for that  and if def are getting cheaper thats good coz whenever i play tank most of the time i never get to full build due to mask so its a good thing for tanks,
which tank is still op all are getting nerf uranus, johnson, grock  kufra
Post time 2020-5-16 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Are you forgetting something? As a tank main, I do want defensive items prices to be much more cheaper. The reason why you said 2 tanks are too strong is because fighters are the ones who is becoming so weak in the current meta, and tanks have a too much damage skills for a tank.

I do believe that cutting the defense item prices is needed, but also, nerf some tanks that has too much damage output. And most of all, buff fighters please.
Post time 2020-5-21 02:42 AM | Show all posts
Im on the fence here. As a tank main myself I dont mind seeing how it plays out. Im totally fine with the roam item nerf as I felt the current one is so strong that It will be the tanks enough gold to be next to the fighters without doing a single thing. You have a point about reverting this change but it wont hurt to see how it can change and the possible chance of seeing heroes like Mino, Gatot being played more.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-21 05:07 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-5-16 01:59 PM
Are you forgetting something? As a tank main, I do want defensive items prices to be much more cheap ...

Hmm , i agree with the fighter part , it's the fighter that's getting weaker , not the tank that getting too strong (except for some tank) . But considering how strong tank right now , tank shouldn't be buffed more even if it's indirect buff such as defense item price reduction . in my opinion fighter must be buffed first before defense item price is reduced .
 Author| Post time 2020-5-21 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-5-21 05:17 PM
imAldric replied at 2020-5-21 02:42 AM
Im on the fence here. As a tank main myself I dont mind seeing how it plays out. Im totally fine wit ...

I'm fine and absolutely agree on getting more player to choose tank instead of auto locking ADC hero , but then where does fighter fit ? if tank get buffed and become stronger than fighter , tank of course will have more pick which is good but then fighter will have less pick . Have u seen at youtube ? almost everyone is spamming 2 tank team composition , and it's not rare to see 3 tank team composition ! if they reduced defense item price fighter will vanish into non-existence , the second role that i predict will vanish to non-existence after fighter is mage , because there's so much tank that deals magic damage and with correct team composition , pure mage hero (the hero with only Mage role) won't be needed anymore and probably forgotten .
Post time 2020-5-25 07:58 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-5-21 10:14 AM
I'm fine and absolutely agree on getting more player to choose tank instead of auto locking ADC her ...

Thats a bit much there to be honest. If you see, 2 Tank is a complete norm now especially in 5q. I agree, Fighters are becoming less popular but its still a fact that they are now the new focused split pushers alongside Assassins. Theres always a fighter thats required like Chou and Jawhead for example, with their CC, dmg, escape skill; they're almost on par with the carries in terms of starting and controlling teamfights.
Although, the Funnel strategy is not full gone, Mages are still slowly entering the Meta. but yeah, its still not completely enough.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 10:14 AM GMT+8