Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 881|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] What happens if you bind your normal server account into advance server?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-16 03:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello Developer, recently I entered the advance server and I was thinking what happens if I use the details that I used to bind in my normal server into the advance server account. Will I get a fresh new account that starts from level 1 but bind to the same method / email as my normal server OR will I receive all my skins from the normal server into my advance server?
Post time 2020-5-16 03:54 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
You do not have to worry about the binding details as the emial address will be the same for the advance/normal server.
For example, If your account in original server is binded to 1234@gmail.com moonton account, when you enter advance server it will be automatically bound to that current account.

When you first log in into advance server, you will have to create a new profile starting new. That includes everything; achievements, rank, skins, heroes and nothing can be transferred from the original server.
Thank you and hope it helps you.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-16 04:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Jayohyee at 2020-5-16 04:48 AM

EDIT: I believe I made a mistake in not realising that it was automatically bounded. I did receive my 200 Token rewards in the advance server. Thank you for clarifying my doubts.

Comments

All good, If you have any more questions feel free to ask  Post time 2020-5-16 04:58 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:55 PM GMT+8