Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 829|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] why is Zilong getting nerf? his revamp is nerf why???

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-16 07:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why the hell is Zilong revamp nerfing him? After just watching hororochan recent video... its not a good revamp at all its a bad one... it seem like they made him worst... look at the dmg comparison (new has less dmg compared to the zilong now) wtf???
Post time 2020-5-16 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Im not gonna lie, this game is becoming more bs than ever.
Firstly, what they called rework on Zilong is not a rework at all. He is still the same with just new animation, but still not much different. I dare to bet even after his rework, players still not gonna use him. And then, moonton buff him and make him godlike and players exploit such a chance.
Post time 2020-5-16 10:19 AM | Show all posts
its still in the adv server so we cannot say that it will release as it is now so we can only wait till it comes to the original server
 Author| Post time 2020-5-17 09:46 AM | Show all posts
I honestly hope mobile legends die moment league mobile or another mob comes out... they have some incompetent people working for them... biggest issue is match making another is server lag and lastly WHY THE FLYING FLIP DO YOU IDOITS LET PLAYERS PICK HERO WITH LESS THEN 50 GAMES PLAY RANK WITH THAT HERO? like literally i been getting idiots having heroes with 10 matches playing in rank...
Post time 2020-5-25 02:34 AM | Show all posts
damage is less on the revamp but with the perfect build zilong is alot better
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 06:34 AM GMT+8