Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 630|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] About the adjusted Vengeance spell

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-18 08:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've just been using Thamuz recently and I can see how crucial that spell is for Thamuz.... The heal that you can get from that spell is very nice and useful..

But, with the new vengeance, I find it hard to see how Thamuz will survive without that heal. But i'm having thought about that damage reduction and wonder if it will help Thamuz or not...

Those who are in the advance server, could you give your opinion about the new adjustment and how it help you? Is the damage reduction noticable or did they kill that spell....
Post time 2020-5-18 11:15 PM | Show all posts
From what I've seen the dmg reduction is good enough. Thamuz with his ult and bloodlust + new vengeance, will still be gud I guess. Haven't tried it out for real though.
Post time 2020-5-19 05:17 AM | Show all posts
Well no one cans say unless they tried it so wait some more time until it came ..its too early to jump into any conclusion
Post time 2020-5-19 05:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-5-19 05:55 AM

30% damage reduction is better than the heal , why? first because with heal , if you die before your vengeance finish , you didn't get the heal, and it's a stupid useless spell against burst hero , second is that the spell is well adjusted that both heal vengeance and damage reduction vengeance has same final HP , final hp is the hp left you have after taking damage while vengeance active .

Both heal vengeance and damage reduction has the same final HP , but clearly there's major difference there , with heal vengeance you MUST survive until vengeance finished to get your final hp , while damage reduction vengeance you don't need to survive to get your final hp.
Post time 2020-5-19 12:51 PM | Show all posts
Well, vengeance was first introduced for tanks actually but then it was abused by some other roles. Thats why they made this changes. I think it wont impact much for hero like Thamuz but hero like Claude cant use this spell anymore because it will just waste the spell passive.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 06:28 AM GMT+8