Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Cyter0726
Collapse the left

[Unclassified] Account Recovery Guide (Hacked Accounts)

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-18 07:55 PM | Show all posts
Can anyone help me the hacker change moonton account and i cant log in now
Post time 2021-8-28 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Silent? replied at 2021-8-18 07:55 PM
Can anyone help me the hacker change moonton account and i cant log in now

Hello @Silent?

have you tried reporting to MobileLegendsGame@moonton.com ?
Post time 2021-9-23 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Please help me bro
I need ml acc
I have id
Post time 2022-3-9 07:51 AM | Show all posts
My account got hacked yesterday, and I can't login to my account anymore. It keep send me notification to enter verification code that send to email that I didnt know. I guees the hacker has change my moonton email. I really don't know how.
I've tried so many tutorial on youtube and article but nothing help.
I've tried to contact moonton via FB and instagram, no respons. I send email to mobilelegensgame@moonton.com and just reply by autoreply bot. Tried using in game CS but keep got error message (blank page).
Please, can anyone help me. That was my first account from 2017 and I've spend much money on that account.

Post time 2022-4-4 10:32 PM | Show all posts
i am in case now, my account is hacked by 3rd party account Facebook & Tiktok, but MLBB CS is not help, in my case i am can't unbind because have to waiting for 7 days to reviev, this is insane because hacker free to play use my account.

CS MLBB don't help ask me for screanshoot my first transaction diamond to merchant, in 2017 this file is missing and they can't help because i am don't have this screanshoot. Maybe GM read this replay and give me solution, i just want play game to disapire stress but this gam make me crazy
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 08:16 AM GMT+8