Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 678|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Share] Weirddd >:(

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-26 02:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So i played rank matches last night.. then in one match, i got an afk teammate.. and we choose surrender for the invalid.. and after that i cant enter lobby bcs of punishment.. like what??? I was going duo and my friend receive the same punishment too.. I dont know this afk guy and not premade with him.. so why moonton decides to punish me too btw...

Screenshot_20200525-232923.png Screenshot_20200525-232910.png

Well the ban time isnt long, but its still annoying even tho its a minor problem.. aish
Post time 2020-5-26 09:51 AM | Show all posts
haha, me too. i was with a feeder team mate, all of us reported him for feeding, and you know what ?

i have been ban for 5 minutes. sometimes it is a bug. no choice, we need to adapt to it
Post time 2020-5-26 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Its a bug..not harmful but annoying
Post time 2020-5-26 04:17 PM | Show all posts
Wait, there's a bug like that? In match asssessment and punishment system?

In this case, TS was banned for a few minutes. But can we really be sure that there is absolutely no bug that ban players for months or years? Like, multiple times absolutely sure?
Post time 2020-5-26 09:14 PM | Show all posts
Even though the bug only ban you for 5 minutes, we shouldnt view this harmless. Think about some players out there that their account got banned for years just because being accused as a cheater, but the real cheater is someone else. Ive seen a lot of these type of cases lately especially from Reddit.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-26 11:08 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-5-26 09:14 PM
Even though the bug only ban you for 5 minutes, we shouldnt view this harmless. Think about some pla ...

This makes sense.. i was banned for 5 mnt bcs random teammate afk.. could it be those banned for months/years are bcs they unfortunately got in a team where there is a cheater in there???? The cheater got banned along with the innocent random teammates... it does make sense seeing this
Post time 2020-5-27 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2020-5-27 11:04 AM

Really sorry for that to happen to you. My guess is that everyone in the other team probably reported everyone in your team which caused it. If you lost anycredit score, may I ask you to appeal to the in-game customer service to get the correct reason for that punishment. This will also provide great feedback in improving the punishment system.

Comments

We have been, there's going to be some new changes/additions soon. Better security for accounts and cheats. As for the Punishment system, its hard as its an automated system but we'll report it again.  Post time 2020-5-27 06:09 PM
what is the point to appeal now ? just 3-5 credit score only, we can get back easily. bro, please report it to the devs, mlbb getting more and more problems lately that annoy us  Post time 2020-5-27 09:59 AM
Post time 2020-5-28 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2020-5-28 12:35 PM

This game needs improvement.

Both matchmaking and punishment system are broken
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 12:01 AM GMT+8