Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2548|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Account] Account got Hack

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-27 06:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by gfhgtg at 2020-5-27 06:28 AM

ALL my bp gone hacker change my flag  and how can i disconnect the hacker account
feel like quiting this dumb game

Screenshot_20200527-061723_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-062347_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-061743_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-061736_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200527-061730_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
 Author| Post time 2020-5-27 11:54 PM | Show all posts
I already got my account back
the thing is i lost 100k bp and the hacker change my flag and i need to wait 2 month to change it back
Post time 2020-5-27 06:56 AM | Show all posts
Please go to your profile and click on account and click on account center. (It is shown on your third screenshot.) Then you should click on 3rd party disconmect self-service to disconnect any accounts that are not yours. You may need to change your passwords on your account that was not changed. You may also want to click on sign out all devices to remove any devices that is connected to your account. If you think you still need some assistance, contact customer support or contact MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com
Post time 2020-5-27 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Please follow this guys way, it seems to work for a few already.

I just got hacked recently. Was surprised an unauthorized VK account was suddenly linked to mine. So no matter how many times I try to sign out on all devices, the VK account is still there.

There are two ways we can unbind a 3rd party account using the Self-Service:
1. Login to the account connected to disconnect (which is impossible since this is the hacker's account)
2. Enter the address of your Moonton Account to disconnect (This is our option)

NOW, the problem I had with this is that due to having switched accounts and the hacker is probably in a different sever than yours, this notification appears :
"Dear Player, you are logging in on a new device or a new region. For you account security, please contact the Customer Service to continue"

We all know MLBB CS is god tier trash. So I saw a solution for this.

Play in your device about 5 ranked games, it worked with mine after 3 ranked games. After playing, try unbinding the hacker's account from yours using option #2 - using the Moonton email. An email will then be sent to you with a link that allows you to unbind the hacker's account.

I also saw someone who said "Already removed hacker's account but they still have access" I also saw a solution to that.

If you are using an ios device, try using an android device because the hacker could've linked their google play account to your ML account so make sure to unbind it as well.

If you are using an android device, try using an ios device because ios also has this apple game center(counter part of google play in android) so make sure it's unlinked as well.

Tighten the security of your account because I think Moonton has security problems recently because of all the accounts I've seen looking for answers.

Hope this helps solve your problems. Oh! And I had a ridiculous conversation with the hacker(I searched for his account in VK) and he was demanding for 20000 diamonds in exchange for him removing his account from mine. Please don't fall for their tricks. Constantly make sure your accounts are secured.

Have a nice day! ^^
Post time 2020-5-27 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-5-27 08:19 PM

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=78170&extra=page%3D1

Try this
Post time 2020-5-27 08:21 PM | Show all posts
There is a guide regarding the hacked account you may wanna read that its pinned at the top the thread list, we hope you get your account soon
Post time 2020-6-2 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Hacker started using my account May 30, BPs were wasted, I don't know if this is a good thing but hacker did not bind any account on my Mobile Legends account yet he can still access my account. Someone please tell me what to do, I have forgotten my moonton email address.
Post time 2020-6-2 05:12 PM | Show all posts
ClodyAlmighty replied at 2020-5-27 09:18 AM
Please follow this guys way, it seems to work for a few already.

I just got hacked recently. Was su ...

I am one of the "Already removed hacker's account but they still have access" but more of like in the first place he didn't bind any of his third party apps into my acc nor even unbind mine since I have three third party apps binded unto my account (Facebook, Google+, and VK) yet he can still access my account even after I used the sign out all devices function in-game. I am having a hard time understanding your method but eitherway I stull don't have any iOS device to use. Can you suggest any other method? TIA
Post time 2020-6-30 01:51 PM | Show all posts
I am also experiencing this problem. The hacker is still able to access my account even after I unbound their 3rd party connections. There are YouTube tutorial videos on how to hack MLBB account easily. All you need is an android phone to download several leaked apks. From there they have access to a log which has a list of moonton emails and passwords. Once they have your id, they can keep accessing your account. I have changed my moonton email and password, and every 3rd party login passwords but they are still able to access my account. The hacker is from Indonesia. I have since made a police report and am waiting for their assistance but I doubt they can do anything since the hacker is from another country.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 01:11 AM GMT+8