Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 473|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Share] CS got in touch

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-27 06:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-5-27 08:13 PM

So finally after about a week and a half, CS finally emailed me back regarding my hacked account, Even though in my initial email I explained everything in depth and what I would like them to do in order to disconnect the hacker and further secure my account, all they sent was a lousy form. Apart from the terrible English and grammar, the form itself was short and somewhat confusing asking for my account ID and server IS at least twice.

Hopefully they'll be able to disconnect the hacker and allow me to rightfully reclaim my account and secure my account from any future hacking attempts,and I hopenow moonton will seriously consider postponing future gaming events and heroes and instead focus on improving the games security and stability.
Post time 2020-5-27 08:19 PM | Show all posts
That's a nice news, may you get you account soon, ya english maybe little odd , i have seen the form, one id asked is for the account you are currently using to report the problem(you cannot report from the account which is hacked because you wont have access to that account  ) and other id asked is for the hacked account's id
Post time 2020-5-27 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Goodluck after that they give you tons of shit to comply then you gonna be ignored im already past a month after montoon fuken bots cs replies
Post time 2020-5-28 06:00 AM | Show all posts

Good luck... I answered all the forms they sent me... since then I have been in a vacuum for 3 days. lol

I wish luck for us

My hacked account is very complete. I'm very sad with this situation..
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-27 at 18.57.56.jpeg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-9 05:38 AM GMT+8