Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1226|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Share] REVAMPED ALUCARD IN GAME WEAPON SIZE TOO SMALL AND SOUND EFFECT IS SO UGLY

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-28 06:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
WHY MOONTON WHY U DESTROY MY MAIN HIS IN GAME WEAPON IS NOW SO SMALL LIKE THE SIZE OF PP OF DEVS AND SOUNDS EFFECT GOT CHANGED IT DOESN'T SOUNDS LIKE THE GOOD OLD ALUCARD ANYMORE.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:12 AM | Show all posts
WTF THE DEVS ARE DOING ?  ALUCARD IS TOO OP, 1 VS 1 CANNOT BE KILL DUE TO THE LIFESTEAL

WTF IS MOONTON DOING ? NERF ALUCARD  

>>WHY MOONTON WHY U make MY MAIN HIS IN GAME WEAPON IS NOW SO SMALL LIKE THE SIZE OF hotdog OF DEVS AND SOUNDS EFFECT GOT CHANGED IT  SOUNDS LIKE THE GOOD horny OLD ALUCARD ANYMORE.<<

Comments

Lmao toxic , calm down , i'm not looking for problem (and too scared to look for problem) , i ask miya to be nerfed because she's purely overpowered , while alucard purely underpowered and need buff.  Post time 2020-6-4 02:17 PM
then...... what the fuck you always complaint about Miya ? you got big problem ? Alucard was your main ? fuck off moron bastard...pantat babi tolel  Post time 2020-6-3 09:24 AM
Nerf alucard ? Dafuq ? He needed a buff not nerf , and wtf copy and edit my post here,  Post time 2020-6-1 07:46 PM
Post time 2020-5-28 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Nothing lasts forever, we can change the future.
Post time 2020-5-28 07:16 PM | Show all posts
Hello, the changes are not final yet. Its just the initial phase, there will be more efftects, stay tuned.
 Author| Post time 2020-5-29 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-1 12:05 AM
aznager replied at 2020-5-29 01:18 AM
Alucard is one of the heroes that I think needed a change. He gets outdmg by lesley despite his insa ...

Lesley does outdamage Alufeed but as alucard main i can say alucard still have the damage and lifesteal to 3v5 enemy  IF enemy team composition and my team allow me to do so , the only time lesley easily kill my alucard is when i'm dumbly pick alucard when enemy team and my team composition can make my alucard become feeder , after all this is a 5v5 game not 1vs1 .

But you're right , current Alucard in original server need a change in his ultimate i mean what the fk why alucard ulti is a lock target ? And the mark from ulti is so goddam useless because i rarely aim for people that got marked for my ult (because i usually ulted to closest enemy tank/fighter for passive and i was trying to lock enemy adc)  . But luckly for the first time in mlbb history devs finally realized about it and changed alu ulti in advanced server .

manko replied at 2020-5-28 07:38 PM
He feels the same as the old alucard, except his passive equipped with berserker has a lower DMG com ...

Dude when did the last time you play alucard ? Berserker fury alucard is so outdated even without the advanced server change i personally doesn't use berserker fury anymore for my alu because enemy mm and my team mm can easily outshine alucard . Instead i use blade of despair/apo wing/ life steal item depends on situation.

I do know berserker fury alucard is OP in old meta even i got tons of legendary and mvp (sometimes gold because teammate kill steal) , but meta has changed . I do know there's still pro player that use berserker fury on alucard but it's only on high-elo where team coop is on extreme level , but for mid to low elo alucard berserker fury usually just a feeder .
Post time 2020-5-28 07:38 PM | Show all posts
He feels the same as the old alucard, except his passive equipped with berserker has a lower DMG compare to orignal Ali.
Post time 2020-5-28 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-5-28 10:39 PM

Pesonally i will take it for now if its any better than the alucard from original server i will take it, small weapon,ugly sound can be fixed later too but if he can become meta again i will take it, i was alucard main too, but meta changes so i adapted accordingly

And he is still in adv server and we didn't got any info about alucard in the adv server patch notes i guess he is going to be tweaked more so ya its its gonna be adjusted more
Post time 2020-5-28 11:37 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-5-28 10:35 PM
Pesonally i will take it for now if its any better than the alucard from original server i will take ...

I thought they are trying to remove meta thing. So no one will be a meta slave. And to give other heros a chance to be played in rank games.
Post time 2020-5-29 01:18 AM | Show all posts
Alucard is one of the heroes that I think needed a change. He gets outdmg by lesley despite his insane life steal and spell vamp. He needed more dmg to do something.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-5-29 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Diwang; alucard base dmg is too low for him to lifesteal off of anyone in 1v1 since there are too many heroes that have burst to almost oneshot him. He could do something if the team initiates which really sucks because your team is trash or decent. If you want berserkers om alucard which I used; you have to get scarlet phatom.   
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 04:57 AM GMT+8