Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 422|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Service] SUGGESTED SERVICE FOR HACKED ACCOUNTS

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-28 11:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Sir_Vanilla at 2020-5-29 03:51 AM

As everyone knows, recently there have been several attacks by Indonesian hackers worldwide.
Many players have had their accounts hacked and stolen, including me.

Obviously, in the last few days Moonton's Customer Service has received several requirements for account recovery, which causes a "natural" delay in service.

To try to help solve the problem, I would like to humbly suggest some adjustments in relation to the service, and if possible I would like the idea to be sent to the developers.

1- When an account is hacked, the real owner forwards an email requesting the recovery of the account. Thus, Moonton sends you a form with several questions that, in theory, only the real owner would know how to answer (proof of purchases made, date of account creation, device used to create the account, etc.).

2- Upon becoming aware and verifying as true the information provided by the real owner of the account, developers should restrict anyone's access to the account, both the real owner and the alleged hacker, until the situation is duly analyzed and resolved . It would be a temporary suspension, with a ban of 7, 15 or 30 days, depending on the accumulation of work that the developers would be having.
In this way, it would avoid the dilapidation of the account of the real owner, the indiscriminate use of heroes, damaging the victory rate and, mainly, preventing the hacker from forwarding the account forward or making recharges harming the future investigation of who really belongs to the account.
That done, an "Account under investigation" message could be placed in the game's account profile, as in the image below.

3- After the verification of what happened in the account, Moonton would have some possibilities: To return the account to the de facto owner; Depending on the reason (sale, exchange, etc.), ban the account; Claim the account for you, according to the terms of use already specified.

That would be fair for the account owner, since what bothers us most is the fact that someone else uses/destroys everything you've already built.

SUGGESTED MESSAGE.jpg
Post time 2020-6-2 06:52 AM | Show all posts
The hacker started using my account May 30, name was changed, BPs wasted, and fragments were used. I am wondering how he got inside my account since I do not use third party programs which are obviously scams. My accounts were not unbinded and I have changed all passwords except my moonton since I unfortunately have forgotten my email address, all these yet he can still open my account freely and I even got disconnected sometimes. I did the sign out of other devices function in-game yet it fails to fix my problem. I have contacted CS and they have yet to respond.
Post time 2020-5-29 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Thats a nice suggestion, thanks for your valuable feedback, ya it would be nice to have a constant tabs on your acc
 Author| Post time 2020-5-29 08:30 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-5-29 08:16 PM
Thats a nice suggestion, thanks for your valuable feedback, ya it would be nice to have a constant t ...

thank you very much, I hope this reaches the developers!
 Author| Post time 2020-6-3 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Sedi replied at 2020-6-2 06:52 AM
The hacker started using my account May 30, name was changed, BPs wasted, and fragments were used. I ...

That's a shame. It could be easily resolved by blocking the account until the problem is identified.
Post time 2020-6-13 07:55 PM | Show all posts
Sedi replied at 2020-6-2 06:52 AM
The hacker started using my account May 30, name was changed, BPs wasted, and fragments were used. I ...

Olá, você conseguiu resolver o problema do hacker ter conseguido se conectar a sua conta? (idioma: Português-Brasil)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 12:08 AM GMT+8