Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 521|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] Whats your Fave???

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-30 07:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Im talking about magic chess here.. different from ranked matches filled with anger, rage and sadness, i play chess often lately.. about 2 months i guess? And in these 2 months ive learned a lot and ofc have some guidance from my mythic friend and manage to reach legend finally.. geez having lots of lose streak at the beginning of my run in magic chess..

So i want to ask you to please share your favorite synergy combi hahaha xD who knows i can copy them xD for the record its really really hard for me to make mm and elf based synergy so a little info would be nice..

So far, here is my fav :

Screenshot_20200530-182703.png

I like this the most bcs i coincidentally made this.. yeah coincidence but it seems strong so i like it xD
Screenshot_20200530-091503.png
Post time 2020-5-30 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Welp, I'm so used to using Eva and her 2nd ability which pretty much makes either Weapon Master, Mage, or Assassin as my most used synergies. Which is always 6, but I'd love to try out other synergies but I don't have skin for Eggie, I always wanted to try out his 2nd ability as well and utilize lots of synergies.
Post time 2020-6-1 09:35 AM | Show all posts
For me swords masters work well because they are tanky and do damage, and you can combine them with abyss or other simple synergies like money or cecilion carmilla. I guess punch fighters are better because of the stun. But i never get them, i always get mm and swords.
I always try to get mm or elementalist to get the éxtra stars. But dont listen to me because I rarely play chess and i dont really like it hahaha. And my Rank in chess is gm hahaha. My pro friend in chess though, always goes for dessert.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:49 AM | Show all posts
your synergy combo is good, but it is not the best. maybe you can try refer to DesPanther posting about his game play. this season he is on the Top 1 Global.

as i prefer using the Full Set of Mage plus Gato but now it can be counter by 6Elf Plus 4 Tank
maybe you can try out the 6 Ass plus 4 Tank

it also very depending on your Commander and the item you are getting

i see you are using Benny, Benny S2 with 4 summoners, 6 Stunt and 3 MM is not bad, you can try it
Post time 2020-6-2 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Since Eva 2 got nerf I no longer use it which I usually build Weapon master synergy, and for now I mostly build 6 Mage + 6 Western Desert / Gatot, 6 Ass + 6 the King, and 6 MM + Northern Vale with using Eggie 1
D. altar is also good but I rarely use it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 07:52 AM GMT+8