Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2080|Reply: 34
Collapse the left

[Complaint] EXPLAIN THIS!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-30 10:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-5-30 05:00 PM

What is this Moonton?! Why am I paired with 4 Epics and I am Legend II?! And this happend to me many times, that I am paired with 3 or more epics! If you want to make this game just for kids and complete nubs, than tell us by mail, don't do things like this!

1-min.png

2-min.png

Post time 2020-5-30 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by pastichka1 at 2020-5-30 10:49 PM

hahaha this is good im mythic often got 4 legends look this .... F9E57DF6-0529-4860-9CFE-C829CE0B1581.jpeg
Post time 2020-5-31 12:03 AM | Show all posts
I wont quit the game if this isnt a problem. ML matchmaking, isnt just a clown, it is a circus itself.
Post time 2020-5-31 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Even if this is ranked you can be matched with epic rank players and that is nothing uncommon, sometimes it happens to be matched with epic players if there is currently no one with same or similar rank even if you are mythic, in classic that doesn't matter, you can be matched with warriors but it will be even that means players will be similar ranks in both teams
Post time 2020-5-31 03:18 AM | Show all posts
Its nothing new and uncommon...its written in the rules that legend canbe paired with epic
Post time 2020-5-31 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-5-31 04:53 PM | Show all posts
That is... totally normal ranked match :shrug:

Y'know what, why don't you befriend @pastichka1 and set playing schedule together so your chance to get epics as team mate is lowered.

Comments

matchmaker spotted  Post time 2020-6-19 12:15 AM
Post time 2020-5-31 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Epic Legend Mythic can play together now in rank. No weird about that.
Post time 2020-5-31 05:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Vymonchyyy at 2020-5-31 05:13 PM
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-5-31 04:54 PM
Epic Legend Mythic can play together now in rank. No weird about that.

But mythic isnt supposed to paired with epic in ranked :"( happen to me a few times this season.. and im from indo that i guess has many mythic player.. and i still got epic in my team :") and ofc we lose terribly.. from mythic 200+ and now only around 20 i guess... this hurts.. not all with epic, but many are so toxic geez..
Post time 2020-5-31 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-8-27 09:51 AM

I think number of match played or win rate or previous season rank are also calculated in the matchmaking. I think it is most likely because of the win rate because I have a smurf account with Master rank (win rate 70+%) and all my classic match I only get Epic/Legend/Mythic teammates.

I start from GM because of long time of not playing. Most of my classic matches while in GM is paired with Legend/Mythic players.
I think this is fair for me because I'm not a noob GM. And I have no problem playing with Legend/Mythic players while in GM.

I guess that the players that are epic in your matchmaking are not that bad. Or they are around the same level as you and your opponent. If they are bad..then maybe so are you.
My conclusion is that if you play classic match, your current rank have nothing to do with the matchmaking. Something else affected the matchmaking which I'm not so sure myself. Which is fine by me since matchmaking in classic is not that important.

If this is ranked match, the most like reason because there are not that many Mythic players in your region/server that are playing at the time.

If that is the case, it sux if you are not from asia or sea server since most of MLBB players are from this region. One of the reason Iflekzz (the pro team youtuber) change to Aeranow of Kveller (Game A) is because not enough players and competition in his region. Maybe you should try the same.

Even Assassin Dave (another pro team youtuber) also explain about the lack of players from his region. And the fact that moonton neglect about players in NA. I guess company have to split their focus in order to minimize operation cost.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 03:28 AM GMT+8