Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1344|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Account] Changing email address not working

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-3 05:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
F8252AC0-3404-4D1E-A371-EE3EA042C9D4.jpeg

Change email address is not currently working right now.

please report this to the tech support. i cant change my email address it is not sending any email to the new email when i enter it..

i have the same  issue with other people here. i saw some threads with same issue. I think its one of the glitch hackers use since mobile legends is easy to exploit..

That mobilelegends email moobilelegendsgames@gmail.com is easy to exploit by hackers so be wary.  Some hackers are good in social engineering..
(Im telling this because my account was hacked too.. too glad that the moontoon account was still the same but they managed to bind my google play id with other gmail that i dont f***ng recognized.)

( I even receive a lot of notice that someone login from another device. I have a lot of skin so maybe hacker wants to play it.

Moderator should try to change their email address too with a dummy email and see that change email address is not working..

( you wont receive any email from the new email address).

Post time 2020-6-4 01:03 PM | Show all posts
ya its been a problem for a while it has been reported , it should be fixed soon
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-7 02:20 PM GMT+8