Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 775|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Remove Roam Items, Return Wizard boots instead, and Balance item progression

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-3 01:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by debmarcley at 2020-6-3 01:32 PM

Before we dont have these Roam items, jUst restore the old items,
Or just freaking remove the part where you dont get gold
instead of 5v5, the Game became 3v3, If you're mm/mage whatsover got killed by the enemy assisin or mage, Your team is over and done with,
So the game became 3v3, or whoever get's freaking claude or any assasin and have them farm fast, but when your Dps gets killed first, you are basically done with the game , ending in defeat.

This is supposed to be 5v5, and yet the way you made roam items made it 3v3, or 1v5.

If you want balancing, and make other heroes VIABLE,
Consider my Post below:: Item progression optimization and balancing
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... iewthread&tid=78390

If you try to implement this, Majority of the heroes now can fight early game , instead of WAITING FOR FARMING to complete Items, before you can be usable in clashes,  BAD THING HERE IS, most of the time before you can finish your ITEM, THE GAME IS BASICALLY OVER BY THAT TIME.
Post time 2020-6-3 04:38 PM | Show all posts
I disagree with returning wizard boots , moonton made a correct choice by removing wizard boots , because wizard boots benefit too much for winning side and too less for losing side and it makes the game near impossible to do comeback . Don't forget the disgusting fact that wizard boots can be bought by any role without significant side effect , it's too overpowered .

I agree with rebalance of item progression , current finalized item passive effect is too strong while lower-tier item only have little to none passive effect which causes too much gap between winning side and losing side .
Post time 2020-6-3 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Dont waste your time here complaining or even giving suggestion. Moonton gonna ignore it even after sent by hundreds times by the moderators.

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hread&tid=76755

I also did request the same thing back than, not just this but a lot other stuff just to help ML to improve. But i was stupid during that time....like Moonton gonna read our suggestions. Believe me, all suggestions and feedbacks were auto-deleted upon arriving in their HQ computer.

Comments

+1  Post time 2020-6-3 05:11 PM
Post time 2020-6-4 07:18 AM | Show all posts
Or just buff roaming items to give the tanks and supports more gold when they get a kill or assist.
Post time 2020-6-5 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Since the mask nerf, people still expect 2 or 3 teammates with the mask. Im usually tank, always get the mask, help the marksman. Marksman is level 4 or 5 and Im still level 1. I cant really tank help, support, save or ANYTHING at all before my second skill (lets not talk about my ultimate, that’s late game hahaha).
So no money, no items, no experience; NOTHING. If for some reason your marksman is killed, that’s pretty much game over because the enemy marksman would be level 6 or 7 already. The masks are making other roles useless til mid game. The first 5 minutes depend on how good the marksmen are and if teammates have any stun skills (like a Franko hook, or a kHufra jump).
No masks would mean more experience for the whole team, less money for the marksmen, SO GAMES WOULDN’T FINISH SO FAST.
How about making masks available only for tanks and support?? No mages, no figthers could buy the mask.
Or go back to the masks before nerf.
Wizard boots?? Yeah… maybe no masks and go back to wizard boots. WHATEVER, the thing we have right now is horrible for most roles. Only the ones with no masks have the team support, and its more fun for them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-27 08:58 AM GMT+8