Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 606|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Share] I created a WikiHow about emblems. What do you guys think?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-3 05:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by dwaynex18 at 2020-6-5 03:14 PM

I tried writing a WikiHow on How to Quickly Max Out Emblems in MLBB. I didn't expect it to get more than 10k views. I'm here to inflate the views a bit {:lel:}. But, what do you guys think about it and what should I edit to improve the article? Thanks for the help! The article is in the link down below.

https://www.wikihow.com/Quickly-Max-Out-Emblems-in-Mobile-Legends:-Bang-Bang
Post time 2020-6-7 03:02 AM | Show all posts
So nice thanks for sharing, be sure to share it with us on forum as a post as well if you can update thread by @HoaHoa 's suggestion, thanks :D
Post time 2020-6-5 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-5 09:13 PM

Good job!! I do lots of guides but I havent done emblembs. I rarely change my emblembs, so I guess I have Little to tell you. i ll read your guide now and reply again if I can tell you something useful.

1 as SOON as they are ready
5 use ALL your tickets and money in this emblem matrix, only for ONE ROLE. Don’t try to level up all emblembs at the same time, it will take too long. Prioritze one (example mage because it’s the most useful in brawl), once you got to level 60 in that one, start with a new one (recommend tank or fighter, unless you are a marksman or an assassin player).
-You only missed one, ACHIEVMENTS. Some of them are really easy and give you up to 1000 fragments rewards.
Post time 2020-6-4 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-6-7 10:10 AM | Show all posts
I just want to add that 50 ticket lucky emblem pack is good bang for buck, compared to lucky spin's 20 tickets for 5 diamond dusts.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-5 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Thanks guys! I will update the WikiHow article and upload guides here on the forum and reddit once I have time again. ❤️
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 10:17 AM GMT+8