Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 616|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Luane - Ashura Moon General [Hero Concept & Skills]

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-4 08:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by mskv115coco at 2021-1-3 01:19 PM

Hello, everyone in the MLBB Forum! I'm CO CO, the beginner author of this Hero Concept of my OC which is Luane the Ashura Moon General.
So I am trying my best to test my creativity in developing her Hero Concept, Hero Design through my drawing and other stuffs related to the game.
I gladly accept your opinions and feedbacks so let's begin!

HERO CONCEPT

Luane - Hero Design (improved) by CO CO

Luane - Hero Design (improved) by CO CO

Hero Feature: A Tank/Fighter hero who has a good damage reduction, good attack damage, good initiation skills and hard crowd controls which can be useful for aggressive teamfights.

Role: Tank/Fighter
Specialty: Crowd Control/Initiator

Skill Cost: No Mana
Attack Type: Melee
Damage Type: Physical

Hero Statistics
================     Durability
============              Offense
========                       Ability Effects
==============          Difficulty

SKILLS

Passive - Ashura's Retaliation
Luane receives hero damage stacked up to 4 layers in Ashura's Mark, activating her shield that deals damage return to the attacker while she gains HP equivalent to the enemy's damage value. The shield lasts for 8 seconds. In attacking her target, Luane marked her enemies either using basic attacks or skills stacked up to 4 layers in Crescent Moon's Mark dealing 145 points of true damage inflicted to the target.

1st Skill - Vindication Crescent [AoE/Damage] CD: 8/7/6/5/4/3 seconds
Luane executes vindictive strikes of her sword in moon-shaped slash wave dealing damage according to damage level.
Phase 1: Luane slashes her sword side by side damaging her enemies. The primary damage deals 25/50/75/100/125/150 physical attack bonus and the secondary damage deals 30/60/90/120/150/180 physical attack bonus.
Phase 2: Luane swings her final strike dealing 60/120/180/240/300/360 physical damage bonus in a rectangle shaped area slowing down her enemies that lasts for 1.5 second.

Ashura's Last Resort (Ultimate) active: The skill length is longer, the skill width is wider and the damage increased by 5/10/15/20/25/30 points.

2nd Skill - Vindicator's Rebuke [Shield/CC] CD: 10/9/8/7/6/5 seconds
Luane activates her shield to block melee and projectile attacks stacked up to 4 layers to unlock the Phase 2, Shield's Rebuke.
Phase 1: Luane raises her shield to withstand melee and projectile damages granting 10/20/30/40/50/60 percent of damage reduction.
Phase 2: When the stacks are full, Luane strikes her shield knocking back her enemies dealing 40/80/120/160/200/240 physical attack bonus. When they collide to the obstacles or other heroes will get stunned for 1.8 second.
Phase 3: Luane executes ground sword strike to the designated direction dealing 70/140/210/280/350/420 physical attack bonus, knocking her enemies in the air for 2.0 seconds.

Ashura's Last Resort (Ultimate) active: The shield area covers front and 2 sides having damage reduction increased to 5/10/15/20/25/30 percent. The stun and air borne duration is constant but the damage is increased by 5/10/15/20/25/30 points.

Ultimate Skill - Ashura's Last Resort [CC/BUFF] CD: 30/25/20 seconds
Luane infuses the Ashura Energy and Crescent Moon Energy to enter in Last Resort State sacrificing her 10/20/30 percent of her current HP in exchange for 50/75/100 percent of attack and defense attributes. The enemies caught inside her area will get taunted for 2.0 seconds then she enhances her 1st and 2nd Skill in fiery skill icon. Her Last Resort State lasts for 15 seconds.

Luane - Hero Design by CO CO

Luane - Hero Design by CO CO
Post time 2020-6-4 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Very well written, and welcome to the Ashura family <3 <3 <3
 Author| Post time 2020-6-4 12:57 PM | Show all posts
SnowFallDoodles replied at 2020-6-4 12:54 PM
Very well written, and welcome to the Ashura family

Thank you for your compliments... i feel honored
Post time 2020-6-8 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Hello.. welcome to the Forum
Thanks for sharing your first hero concept in this forum
Don't forget to submit it to in-game CS as suggestion for new hero and put this thread link
 Author| Post time 2020-6-11 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Before I submit this hero concept, I need to review the whole concept.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 05:18 AM GMT+8