Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1045|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Account] VK and Googleplay Binding Hacked but I Recovered :)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-5 08:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Guys, my sister and I managed to recover her MLBB account which was hacked by an Indonesian player via the VK and Googleplay bindings. And I would like to share how we did it. But please please note that this is possible only if you are still in control of your Moonton Account and your email address.
03 June - Sis account profile screen shows an unknown VK account "Fake Hospital" and unknown GP account "rebelionxaen@gmail.com" binded. I texted this person and exchanged convo (see image) and long story short, this person wants 60 (likely USD) to return the account... and a lame reason why this person seized my sis' account.

04 June - Sis tried to remove all 3rd party associated accounts and tried to disconnect via Moonton account but obviously failed with the error message about new device and region... what we did next was...
1. Sign off from all other devices
2. Logon and start playing a lot in 2-3 hours...  she did 7 VS AI Brawl simple modes, 10 Brawls, 2 Rank games. In between the games, she tried to unbind.. it still failed and eventually after MORE games, she is finally able to unbind.
3. She created a new gmail account and VK account to associate them again to resolve the issue..

And the problem is resolved! Her account is recovered and I want to share this because step 3 really works (only if your Moonton account is not compromised!!!)
54FC5165-85EA-4214-9F54-1666A3F7C284.jpeg
 Author| Post time 2020-6-5 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Sorry I meant step 2 really works
Post time 2020-6-5 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Damn, I don't have access to my Moonton account anymore although he hasnt unbinded my third party acc. I still have my vk fb and GP binded. He can still access it too. I've given up already
Post time 2020-6-6 10:00 AM | Show all posts
yeah someone form indonesia got access to my account and tried to change my email. we really need a 2 verification in ML.
Post time 2020-6-8 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Glad to hear your problem is resolved, always to ensure that your account is completely safe by bind to all social platforms and never share important information about your account
Post time 2020-6-15 03:00 AM | Show all posts
So did she play the noob account for that long ? And then did the rest of the steps?? And got re directed to her old account?
Post time 2020-6-30 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Is she still in control of the acc? I tried this but the hacker was still able to access my account.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 04:56 AM GMT+8