Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1775|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Service] Upload the Mobile Legends to Huawei AppGallery

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-5 03:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
New Huawei devices don't have Google Services, thus they don't have the Google Play Store. Without the Google Play Store, downloading the game is cumbersome and possibly unsafe. Third-party sources of APK cannot always be trusted as there is a possibility of modified APKs causing security issues and possibly an account ban.
MLBB must also be available on AppGallery. Huawei Device owners without GMS need a means to quickly download and update the game. HMS also allows payment for in-app purchases so it is easier to pay in-game officially rather than relying on third party services. The amazon App Store only allows downloading of the game but if you are outside the markets supported by amazon, you can no longer pay.

AppGallery will be beneficial to Moonton as it allows more methods of getting visibility and presence. MLBB can easily top the charts of AppGallery and be on the top games list when it becomes available to the store. It looks like the game is now listed at AppGallery and Moonton just needs to upload the game because I can only add it to wishlist but not download. For those using Huawei Devices like me, let's add the game to wishlist. Thanks!
Screenshot_20200605_142732.jpg
Post time 2020-6-5 07:57 PM | Show all posts
Currently MLBB can officially download from Google Play Store and App Store iOS, i support to add MLBB available on other trusted official App Store like Huawei App Gallery, Thank you for your support and thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-9-15 04:12 AM | Show all posts
OUAIS JE SUIS D’ACCORD AVEC VOUS ! NOUS SOUHAITONS DES LÉGENDES MOBILES SUR APPGALLERY !!
Post time 2020-9-15 04:13 AM | Show all posts
YEAH I'M AGREE WITH YOU. WE WISH MOBILE LEGENDS ON APPGALLERY ! WE ARE 500 000 000 USER ON APPGALLERY
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:56 PM GMT+8