Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 952|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] upcoming Hilda buff isnt really a buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-6 04:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
so they buff the shield with 10% more and buff the ult base dmg little ,  what they nerf is saving heal removed , first skill slow effect and dmg penetration from ult  . 2 +  and 3 -  , every human with little brain can tell you that this is nerf lel , pls new moba come faster and sooner
Post time 2020-6-7 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Not just Hilda, instead of making Gatot and Balmond even more tankier, they literally just reworked them to a fighter now. Yes, the next meta is all about damage tanks, no fighters needed anymore. Good job moonton, now theyre destroying their own meta.
Post time 2020-6-6 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? WHY THE HELL THEY DESTROYED MY HONEY HILDA?! Nice Devs, keep destroying old heroes and pretending how you buff them.
Post time 2020-6-6 06:40 PM | Show all posts
They removed the heal when she's very low. The heal is still there whe her hp is above 50%. And thats useless. We need her heal.
Post time 2020-6-7 08:48 AM | Show all posts
They're exchange hp regen with high damage and 10%shield, i can say it its buff since he also part of fighter
Post time 2020-6-7 09:17 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-6-7 12:50 AM
Not just Hilda, instead of making Gatot and Balmond even more tankier, they literally just reworked  ...

Yeah bro Lmao, when i watch the patch notes trailer i see high damage come from gatotkaca, like WTH why that damage so high
Post time 2020-6-7 12:23 PM | Show all posts
What is this new moba?

Seriously im starting to get bored of match up.. ban slot is always filled with nata helcurt claude kufra atlas hanzo lancelot selena... omg..

There is always granger valir karrie or free top ban heroes showing their faces in each of my match.. and  70+ old heroes are forgotten thoroughly.. now they nerf one of the said forgotten heroes hahaha xD
 Author| Post time 2020-6-7 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Mirvaza replied at 2020-6-7 08:48 AM
They're exchange hp regen with high damage and 10%shield, i can say it its buff since he also part o ...

nab they nerf 1st skill slow effecnt and they  nerf  ignore armor of ult from 60 to 40%
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 12:01 AM GMT+8