Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 606|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] (BUG or not)Argus ulti is unable to be on if other skill is being casted.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-6 11:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Cskilerj at 2020-6-6 11:14 PM

cannot use ulti while using other skills.

stabbing.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19z6AyIitI0RK5wB0G400rP38MeMLpWeY/view?usp=drivesdk
blitz..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19tccanV2mNY9fL94_SjL3adeXimmoHUX/view?usp=drivesdk

slash
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19wRyHRQj-ZUaE9S6DSGLHS2I2NLmPQpM/view?usp=drivesdk

these bugs(or not) are very critical to argus.
Post time 2020-6-6 11:13 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Iam main Argus from the first day the hero release and got my first Savage, the skills work are like that, you cant cast the ultimate while other skill being casted, its a bit hard to execute the ultimate with right time.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-6 11:19 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-6-6 11:13 PM
Hello.
Iam main Argus from the first day the hero release and got my first Savage, the skills work a ...

So you mean it's just fine? Argus is very weak without his ulti, and being unable to activate ulti even if player reacted but because of long skill duration is fine??
Post time 2020-6-6 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Cskilerj replied at 2020-6-6 10:19 PM
So you mean it's just fine? Argus is very weak without his ulti, and being unable to activate ulti ...

Some heroes have need to complete previous skill before executing other skills. for example: Martis cant use the ultimate while skill 2 being casted, Zilong cant activate the ultimate while flipping his target, and many more.if you have any suggestion and need to be changed, you can post them in Suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-6 11:38 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-6-6 11:33 PM
Some heroes have need to complete previous skill before executing other skills. for example: Martis ...

I mean it's too much for argus. his skills give damage for a little time, but cannot cast other skills for too long. That's quite much compared to others.
Post time 2020-6-6 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Cskilerj replied at 2020-6-6 10:38 PM
I mean it's too much for argus. his skills give damage for a little time, but cannot cast other ski ...

I also feel same, its hard to execute the ultimate in right time.You can include that in your suggestion, all post in Suggestion will submit to game Developer.  
 Author| Post time 2020-6-6 11:45 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-6-6 11:43 PM
I also feel same, its hard to execute the ultimate in right time.You can include that in your sugg ...

this thread was first suggestion but after I tried making links as hyperlink and etc,things were spoiled. I'll repost is on suggestion, thank you for replying
Post time 2020-6-8 04:02 AM | Show all posts
You could buff his ult time to make it easier for him to use.

Comments

Or maybe. Automatically cast when argus hp reduced to 1  Post time 2020-6-8 09:08 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 09:48 AM GMT+8