Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 485|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] concern regarding account safety

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-9 12:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, I'm new to this forum and idk why not everyone is allowed to post on general discussion. I want to ask a question regarding mobile legends' account safety. So I'll just ask it here.
What IF someone give your account some skin(s) using diamonds that they bought illegally? I've heard something like they'll ban your account or deduct your diamonds. I'm concerned because one of my friends just bought illegal diamonds and wanted to give a skin to his circle (me included) using that illegal diamonds. Thank you

Post time 2020-6-9 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Purchasing illegal diamonds will lead to deduction diamonds, the Heroes or skins bought with illegal diamonds will be frozen and cannot be use to any mode, we recommend to buy diamonds through Ingame or verified online payment like Codashop.
Thank You.

The following attachment can be found on ingame Customer Service FAQ: IMG_20200609_130112.jpg
 Author| Post time 2020-6-9 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Is there any way to secure my account from getting skin gift that was illegally bought?
Post time 2020-6-9 03:10 PM | Show all posts
princeCGR replied at 2020-6-9 01:43 PM
Is there any way to secure my account from getting skin gift that was illegally bought?

You can unfollow some of not your friends, and only follow your friends.
Post time 2020-6-9 04:07 PM | Show all posts
U can unfollow them....and dont fall for free skin traps
Post time 2020-6-9 06:40 PM | Show all posts
if they are your real life friends then tell them not to send you skins. you can also block them.
Post time 2020-6-10 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Why freeze the entire account of the recipient? Why not just freeze the skin that was gifted?

It doesn't make sense for an account that just received items to also be penalized...
 Author| Post time 2020-6-10 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for all of your answers!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 10:01 PM GMT+8