Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 957|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Skill Set Feature

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-10 06:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by randomguyzz at 2020-6-10 07:21 AM

I really miss old phrasa and valir.I am used to main them before their revamp.I remember when pharsa ult is spammable and very low cooldown meanwhile valir has amazing knockup skill. But I am rarely use them this day because their skill are not fun like before I suggest if moonton can put `Skill Set´ for some heroes like pharsa and valir so their old skills are still playable.For example, before the match starting, you can choose two option skill set for pharsa:
First skill set: Pharsa just like now
Second skill set: Old Pharsa's skill before her revamp                               and buff her a little bit like moving
                              ultimate?

You can also adjusted the emblem to each skill set because both has diffrent skill but on the same hero. What do you guys think?
Post time 2020-6-10 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2020-6-10 12:11 PM

first i want to say you are retarded kid
second new pharsa and valir more op more stun more control big damage than old one.
third you try to make the apps big heavy content to update and of course will eat alot of space ram processing also will effect gaming exprerience maybe more lag and more useless. now also lag very bad due to long event
4th move on or uninstall your ml your smell like public to me in game.
Post time 2020-6-10 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Once the hero got revamped, the hero will have a new skills and model if got revamped too, if you think there is need to be change on heroes skill, you can post in Suggestion, Thank you for suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-10 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by randomguyzz at 2020-6-10 01:10 PM

dude that is the best way for moonton to reduce their new hero, i am tired with new hero. I want new something fresh feature by moonton instead of  making new hero over and over.
Post time 2020-6-10 02:14 PM | Show all posts
randomguyzz replied at 2020-6-10 01:06 PM
dude that is the best way for moonton to reduce their new hero, i am tired with new hero. I want new ...

i like new hero so the game will not be boring
Post time 2020-6-10 02:41 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-6-10 12:08 PM
second new pharsa and valir more op more stun more control  ...

As what I know, only kids play heroes because they are OP. What he said all got a point, even I missed the old Kaja where he was a tank/support, but now, Kaja is literally a mage or assassin. Cant see which part of him is support. Same goes with Pharsa, a buff could solve a problem, but moonton went too far by reworking her.

And for god sake, i hate your third point. Do you think Rockstar Games lowered their GTA V graphic quality just because a lot of PC during that time cant play the game??? No right. This is because it is players responsible to keep their device up to date. You cant expect games in 2020 to be below 2gb of size just because your phone are not having enough storage. 128gb of storage is a norm in 2020, 64gb by far the lowest or else just dont play games at all.

Post time 2020-6-10 02:59 PM | Show all posts
RightNow the only thing that moontoon did(and they nailed it) is the new server. Yes they invest money in server.

Thats it. Nothing else.the supper ballanced bruno and granger.
Post time 2020-6-10 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2020-6-10 03:28 PM
AZNUR replied at 2020-6-10 02:41 PM
As what I know, only kids play heroes because they are OP. What he said all got a point, even I mi ...

nah i think u the one cant move on. if im a developer or producer of this game, i also dont give a **** a million player still support also more tournament to do more money can get.for me if u cant accept what ml do u can move on to others moba games.  a million user support .only couples player like u meh dosnt effect the company right?. so goodluck bro. i read your last thread sound like disapointment of the game. so i think u know what to do coz u got option right? may i ask alot of moba games lately so call listener to player great balance nice graphic. but in the end they come back to moonton wonder why? your move? im waiting
Post time 2020-6-10 03:33 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-6-10 12:08 PM
second new pharsa and valir more op more stun more control  ...

I prefer the new pharsa but I was also main old valir, I still dont like the new one, prefer the old one.
New Valir is completely different, its a whole new hero. He just needed small changes in his skills (faster stun in ultimate, thats pretty much it).
Post time 2020-6-10 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-13 04:22 AM
lightyear replied at 2020-6-10 03:25 PM
nah i think u the one cant move on. if im a developer or producer of this game, i also dont give a  ...

First of all, please use proper English. Reading what you're trying to deliver alone makes you nowhere close to being a developer.

And a million of players still support this game??? Yeah congratulation....thanks for inserting the word "still".

And a lot of players return back to ML ??? Just name ML competitor right now?? None. Thats why its a pleasure finally ML competitor is finally making its Alpha released in Philippine and Brazil. So yeah unlike before, finally ML players that want to migrate have a place to go.

HoaHoa replied at 2020-6-10 03:33 PM
I prefer the new pharsa but I was also main old valir, I still dont like the new one, prefer the o ...

Even though i felt the new Pharsa easier to use, but when I thought about it again, the new Pharsa is just Eudora with one exra skill and 3 times burst. Thats all...a literally upgraded version of Eudora. I dont know how people judge heroes this day but what I value the most about each heroes is their uniqueness.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-25 07:28 PM GMT+8