Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1203|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Account] My account got hacked. Help!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-10 01:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by zachtie at 2020-6-10 01:03 PM

My account has been hacked for two weeks now. Idk how but the hacker got in to my acc and bind his vk account. The other 3rd party apps is still in bound with my email and social apps(i don't think my email or my fb account has been breached cuz i have 2FA and everything seems normal i can accsses them normally and regullary). None's been unbinded except vk account cuz i don't use them.
I already report this case via email through CS and fill the form. But no answer untill now.

Tried for playing multiple dozen time in ranked games, classic and brawl but the system won't let me unbind this cursed vk account. I also did "sign out froolm all devices" the hackers still playing with my account and losing so bad.

Can anyone help me? I can proof that I am the legitimate owner of this account.

That vk account is not mine

That vk account is not mine
Post time 2020-6-10 01:42 PM | Show all posts
sorry to hear it , here is the guidelines for stolen acc https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1 , may you get your acc soon
Post time 2020-6-10 11:22 PM | Show all posts
 Author| Post time 2020-6-16 03:46 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-6-10 01:42 PM
sorry to hear it , here is the guidelines for stolen acc https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?m ...

Thank you for your respond but didn't help me at all
 Author| Post time 2020-6-16 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Cyter0726 replied at 2020-6-10 11:22 PM
Check this out

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=78170&page=1&extra=#pid ...

Tried but no luck
 Author| Post time 2020-6-16 04:00 PM | Show all posts
I logged to my acc today and find the new update. Read the patch notes and found the 2step verification and i immediately tried it out but did not find anything about 2 step verifications. But i did tried the new logged out from all devices and it did worked. Every devices that logged to my acc will be kicked out. But i don't think this will be stoping this hacker to try logging via his vk. Not to mention his vk acc will not have 2step verification. So still an easy hack for him.
About reporting via email the CS still asking me the same question over and over again idk why? And it took so long to reply. Anyway i did provide the purchase recipt and still waiting to reply. He asked me the first purchase and the last current one. Hope this will not take to long to process
Post time 2020-7-2 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Try playing at least 15 consecutive ranked Games. It took me 15 ranked games to unbind the hacker’s Google account
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-6 08:00 PM GMT+8