Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 474|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Service] remove all your useless content

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-10 12:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by lightyear at 2020-6-10 12:27 PM

make a easy gaming experience less content clean

remove all ads
remove your live
remove your esport

you can ads all these on fb youtube insta or what ever platform
you just mess around for gaming experience moonton and of course u will not listen all this coz you never listen to player what they want accually

Post time 2020-6-10 04:26 PM | Show all posts
All the feature listed above is to make player easy to use without exiting the game, Live feature help to learn from player around wide server, and watching currently esport live, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-6-10 03:26 PM | Show all posts
YES!!! SO MUCH GARBAGE!! There are freaking red dots everywhere!! Red dots should be only for rewards we get, change the color of the dots!! Use blue for events, green for “offers and sales”. And black for random shet you publish, that would save so much time…
 Author| Post time 2020-6-10 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-13 04:18 AM
HoaHoa replied at 2020-6-10 03:26 PM
YES!!! SO MUCH GARBAGE!! There are freaking red dots everywhere!! Red dots should be only for reward ...

hope that Moonton listen

DennisST replied at 2020-6-10 04:26 PM
All the feature listed above is to make player easy to use without exiting the game, Live feature he ...

... not even close. im not see all that content its useless garbage. as i said just remove all that keep clean the game
Post time 2020-6-11 04:49 PM | Show all posts
if you don't think its clean, why don't u just close it and stop using it? some people like the live  stream option to watch their friend's game for example or to look at other players. there are other platforms for it indeed but its easier when theres an option for it in the game itself

Post time 2020-6-11 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Yup. Hate all those popups. If i want to watch tournaments or some events, i know to find it myself, ML dont need to show it everytime bj open the game.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-12 08:00 AM | Show all posts
dude moonton just remove it.1 million user  80% of user dosnt like your content on apps maybe most of them not register here to said like this .they know where to find. i also know where to search your ml content. no need it on apps....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:28 PM GMT+8