Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 922|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Account] Hacker has finally fully stole account of 2+ year player after 3 months of hacki

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-10 02:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So shitton he's finally done it and you guys didn't do anything

[img]blob:https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 7-ba6a-21bf43fdc74a[/img]
 Author| Post time 2020-6-10 02:18 PM | Show all posts
I couldn’t show it but he has removed all of my accounts off my profile I’ve been playing for two years plus and put over $100 into my account I don’t know if it’s be cause I’m black/American or because you guys only care about money, I mean what kind of company would continue to casually sell skins and have events while there’s a HUGE hacking problem going on on THEIR side. + may be whatever you wanna call it but I bet their security will be Atleast decent enough to block a simple exploit. SHIT COMPANY.

P.S. LEARN ENGLISH
P.S. FUCKING FIRE YOUR TRASH ASS CUSTOMER SERVICE
Post time 2020-6-11 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Juice22 replied at 2020-6-10 02:18 PM
I couldn’t show it but he has removed all of my accounts off my profile I’ve been playing for two  ...

I'm sorry for your loss. Actually, the hacker got your account through your device ID, not from your game ID. And from there, they sneak into your email, and then they're login using your email. Not just your email, but they can breach all of your data on your device.

A tip, just make sure you don't click any link provided on your inbox or from social media
 Author| Post time 2020-6-11 04:18 PM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2020-6-11 12:31 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. Actually, the hacker got your account through your device ID, not from yo ...

Yea yea yea that’s what they say, you can watch the video on YouTube lmao look it up dude
 Author| Post time 2020-6-12 08:55 AM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2020-6-11 12:31 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. Actually, the hacker got your account through your device ID, not from yo ...

That’s what they tell you so that they can save face lmfao anyone can do the hack. It’s moonton a shitty fucking security
Post time 2020-6-16 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Juice22 replied at 2020-6-11 04:18 PM
Yea yea yea that’s what they say, you can watch the video on YouTube lmao look it up dude

The link u provided above is invalid. Could you please update the link. And did you send your query to CS, if you did. Then did they respond? For me, it took about 2 days for them to reply and to fix my issue recently. I'm not sure about u tho.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 01:46 PM GMT+8