Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 476|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Share] Professional TROLLS?!?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-10 03:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Profesionaltrolls??

Byprofessional I mean both really good at playing this game, and professional attrolling.

The firsttroll was our marksman, lots of games good win rate. We got the first kill,then the second kill… and when we were 4-0, he left the game. We tried to winbut we didn’t have enough damage, so we surrendered when we were 4-6.

The secondtroll started trolling in draft pick. We had a ling with 100 games 76% winrate. We gave him the first pick and I picked zhask in the same first pick. Oursecond picks were a Cyclops and a tank. Our last pick a fighter. We helped Lingfight the blue buff but cyclops stole it. Then Ling tried to get the red buffand Cyclops stole it with retribution. At this time Ling was super mad and leftthe game. We lost fast. Cyclops wasn’t even main cyclops, he just had a coupleof games as Cyclops.

The thirdtroll was a duo, they picked chang e and cecilion first, and asked us tosupport them, they insisted they wanted 2 tanks and a fighter. Its ok to trythat if you are in a team of 5 friends, but you cant expect strangers to followyour weird strategy. I picked a tank, there was a fighter and the last personpicked a mm. The two mages were mad, and even started insulting us when I toldthem I wasn’t helping them, I was going to help the marksman.

Why dopeople do this? I thought most people cared about their winrate, but recently Ive been getting AT LEAST ONE troll (or low skill player) in every single game.I always report but it usually doesn’t go thru, and to make things worse, youplay with this garbage again. Afk and intentional feeders (detected by thesystem, NOT REPORTED BY PLAYERS) must be banned at least 60 minutes, not 5. Bydoing this we wont play with them again. 5 minutes is nothing, you just need tocollect your chests and check your phone emails and texts to go back trollingagain.

Post time 2020-6-11 05:05 PM | Show all posts
They are doing this because their lives are miserable. No one is paying attention to them in real life, so they need any attention, even in some online game and they are doing this because punishment system doesn't exist. As simple as that.
I am facing that problem every faking day in almost every faking single game. There is only 2 solutions for trolling. Actually 1 solution and 1 half solution. Half solution is playing classic which will finish by surr or win in 10mins or you can form a 5 member team, but for that, you need atleast 20-30 active players.
Post time 2020-6-11 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-6-11 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Today's games:

1. Troll = defeat = nobody reported him
2. AFK (defeat)
3. Troll = ez defeat = nobody reported him
4. Victory (barely, with 2 bronze nubs)
5. Troll = defeat = nobody reported him

I consider people who don't report trolls as a trolls. End of story.
Post time 2020-6-11 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Has_been_slain replied at 2020-6-11 09:19 PM
Today's games:

reported trolls but nothing happen to them. reporting system is lousy and broken.
Post time 2020-6-11 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Has_been_slain replied at 2020-6-11 09:19 PM
Today's games:

I am not unwilling to report trolls, but in this game they always succes to avoid because the reporting system is very bad, only getting a reply "severaly punish"
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 06:26 AM GMT+8