Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 823|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Pls add support items.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-10 04:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Eizy at 2020-6-11 06:58 PM

Tank items is not ment for supports. Pls accept that fact and start creating support items.

So whats the difference of support and tank items?.
Thats To simple. Tank items are ment to protect yourself and has an effect that benifit your self. While support items often has an effect that affect both you and your teammates. In short AOE passive effect.

Let me give you an example from the other game.
You would think that validimirs is a physical item but in fact it is a supporting item. It generates average radius of Aura that grants everyone inside a 15% lifesteal effect and slightly buff their defencive stats. Thatshow a support items should work.

It's so hard to relay on your skills on supporting . We need support items. Because suport and tanks are not the same.
Post time 2020-6-11 05:52 AM | Show all posts
I agree with you there, game need at least two items only for supports. An armor like item granting something like 600hp, 25 mana regen, 25 mag atk and 25 mag def with an passive that grant aoe 25% extra regeneration and shields (like oracle) but passive would only work with support heroes (or heroes with hybrid support such as minotaur, lolita or nana) in order to avoid exploiting like using 4 5 masks for quick snowballing and if two supports in team use it, effects wont stack as well. As for the other one, an weapon with 20 hybrid atk, 250hp/mana, 10% cdr and an active skill that buff hybrid penetration by 15 and damage dealt to monsters/towers by 20% for some seconds to nearby allies, giving them an role to help other heroes to make objectives like turtle/lord/tower and also farming a little faster. Same thing, only support flagged heroes could use active skill
Post time 2020-6-10 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Really agreed, we need more items specifically for support role. Supports players will sure love this. Ty for the suggestion. Support.
Post time 2020-6-10 10:21 PM | Show all posts
As a main tank/supp, I would love this !

Currently Courage Mask is the best support item, Shadow Mask is often used as a counter item or when Courage Mask is already picked ... Awe Mask is very, very, very specific but it doesn't fit most supp/tank gameplay.

Give us more fancy supp items !
Post time 2020-6-11 12:25 AM | Show all posts
Awe Mask is not bad. Its more for laning with mm. Shadow mask is one of the best items. Courage Mask is more for running. I think shadow is one of the best if used correctly.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-11 12:42 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-6-11 12:25 AM
Awe Mask is not bad. Its more for laning with mm. Shadow mask is one of the best items. Courage Mask ...

Awe mask is actually good for angela.
Post time 2020-6-11 01:01 AM | Show all posts
Yeah need more item or support hero +1
Post time 2020-6-11 06:44 AM | Show all posts
Probably an item with an active that could grant hp as well.
Post time 2020-6-11 07:10 PM | Show all posts
i also agree, we definitely need an active item that could grant some hp only for support main.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 09:54 AM GMT+8