Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: AZNUR
Collapse the left

[Share] Dont miss this chance guys

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-11 11:47 PM | Show all posts
did you see new moba gameplays ... man its 10x better then ML , and bots AI are like mythic players lol
Post time 2020-6-11 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Pendi0525 replied at 2020-6-11 05:52 PM
USELESS LAA, MOONTON SEE THE NEW MOBA GAME ALREDY LAUNCH, SO HE SCARED ABOUT MOBA WILL DIE,, TWO WOR ...

ATLEAST THEY TRYING TO DO SOMETHING U DING DONG, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN JUST LEAVE THE GAME ALREADY

Comments

so ?? you are the big fan boy here in mlbb...go lick the devs ass  Post time 2020-6-12 09:36 AM
Post time 2020-6-12 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-13 04:58 AM

Well for me Game 1 is trash on pc . I would pick Game 2 over that shit. Then boom they migrated to mobile. And repeat it self. Still trash game. I wont leave ML. ML has a great community but trash handling.

While Game 1 has Toxic community and Trash game.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-12 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-13 05:00 AM
PhilYan replied at 2020-6-12 12:41 AM
Well for me Game 1 is trash on pc . I would pick Game 2 over that shit. Then boom they migrated to mobi ...

Yeah...the only reason why im still loving this game is because of its community.

About your Game 1 vs Game 2, i cant argue with ur opinion because for me, Game 1 is more to basic concept MOBA, while Game 2 is a moba for MOBA enthusiast.
Post time 2020-6-12 01:50 AM | Show all posts
RaeFails replied at 2020-6-11 11:55 PM
ATLEAST THEY TRYING TO DO SOMETHING U DING DONG, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN JUST LEAVE THE GAME ALRE ...

Problem ???? Dingdonhdinhdongg
Post time 2020-6-12 01:50 AM | Show all posts
RaeFails replied at 2020-6-11 11:55 PM
ATLEAST THEY TRYING TO DO SOMETHING U DING DONG, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN JUST LEAVE THE GAME ALRE ...

Who are u? Son of moonton???? HAHAHAHAH DINGDONGDINGDONG
Post time 2020-6-12 06:20 AM | Show all posts
Oh my, that's just a basic survey, they saw you complaining about certain "issues" in game, it's not like game is desperate or something, they just want to improve game experience, if you want state what you want to change, otherwise just leave it as it is.
Post time 2020-6-12 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-13 05:01 AM
AZNUR replied at 2020-6-12 01:12 AM
Yeah...the only reason why im still loving this game is because of its community.

About your dot ...

(Game 1) OG : yes ?
(Game 2) G2 : yes ?
Post time 2020-6-12 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-13 05:04 AM

Neither on ML or Game 1 side, after AssassinDave (just for the thrill of it ~~~) explain 3 reason to stay on ML;

1. Game 1 might be way too complicated for ML users (if the user has 0 knowledge in Game 1). Control setting + ward button (what is ward ? oh plz dnt ask me kid question). Game 1 basically a copy paste from PC to MoBA w/o adding new things. Of coz its an alpha, certain things can be changed later.

*Not to jumpship without 0 knowledge unless ur a fast learner human.

2. Project NEXT - driving force moonton to evolve the gameplay & etc (maybe tank/fighter next meta). At least they trying to improve gaming experience, credits to them. Also, maybe solo queue rank will have a new system (no more solo loner vs 2-man/3-man team). Guess matchmaking is the No.1 top reason why many hates ML (rather than exp skin & etc)

3. Game 1 & ML community - logically speaking, ML wont be a dead game, but to jumpship into Game 1 i believe it will affect maybe 20-30% of ML population (random saying). In the end, ML stick to ML, Game 1 stick to Game 1.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-12 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-13 05:10 AM
sumipe replied at 2020-6-12 08:53 AM
Neither on ML or Game 1 side, after AssassinDave (just for the thrill of it ~~~) explain 3 reason to sta ...

Ive watched his video too....but...

He said the game might get a lot of troubles in the future just like its little brother Game 1, but in fact.... Game 1 and Game 2 are just from the same parent, but irl, they're not even close. Game 1 is operated directly under Game 1 Devs and that changes things.

About ML players having hard time moving into Game 1. Its just a matter of time, everyone can learn and adapt. ML copied a lot from there too making it wont be too much different in experience. I also play Game 1, sometimes and I can tell that ML players when moved there, at least they know the basic of what to do there.

About project NEXT. Yeah finally they make it happen. A lot of old heroes getting revamped. But, even with a thousand revamps, if devs still dont treat each heroes equally, there is no point. Look at Bane, reworked 3 times...and then Moonton just left him like that. No adjustments, no new skins, etc.

But yeah i agree that there must be some players claimed that ML is far better....yes I agree, for now. Remember, Game 1 is still in alpha stage, a lot of features already in plan and it is just a matter of time it overtake ML.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 11:08 AM GMT+8