Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 759|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] About tough boots and magic shoes

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-24 10:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello MLBB team,
Since i recently find out that you make some minor adjustment in boots few months ago I'm just wondering i you could make another adjustment for this two boots item increasing their attributes and their price cost.
Tough boots suggestion:
Instead of having 22 magic defense can you make it +300hp, this will be more beneficial specially in early levels in my own opinion of course.
Magic shoes suggestion:
After some changes with the current buff in this season, as a mage user im what i was missing attributes of the current purple buff is its ability to give us 20% cooldown reduction which is decrease down to 10%. so heres my suggestion can you please adjust the cooldown reduction of magic shoes to 20%-15% but as an exchange for this adjustment increase its price by 100 or 80.
Thats all i need to dicuss thanks for hearing me out but the decisions still depends on MLBB team of course.Thanks for your patience!^-^

Post time 2020-6-25 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Everything is adjusted, at about the same cost, the balance of items will cease to exist ... The best option would be to add new clothes with new characteristics.
Post time 2020-6-25 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Agree with Magic shoes to increase the cooldown to 15%, it will be really useful. Regarding the Tough boots, I would like it to be unchanged since its a counterpart of warrior boots. A new tank shoe with 200-300hp, would be great I think. Ty for your suggestion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 11:55 PM GMT+8