Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2767|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Query] Selling/Buying accounts - Illegal or not?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-1 03:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Since this new season started, me and my friend came across about 10 or maybe even more accounts like this.

Player showing incredible win rates with many heroes and when the game start...obvious that that account was someone else.

Starting from build, to map awernes and skills, rotation and at the end awful score and stats, conclusion is mommy spent some cash to buy her son some good account.

So, my question is simple: Is it legal or not?

Post time 2020-7-1 03:51 PM | Show all posts
all account booster are illigal .the acc booster are toxic to gamers
Post time 2020-7-1 03:57 PM | Show all posts
Account selling, Trading and Boosting is illegal. You can read the Terms and Conditions of Mobile Legends. Cheers!
Post time 2020-7-1 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
To protect your interests to the game, please do not purchase/buy accounts that have been previously recharged by others, all real money trading, account trading, account selling is strictly prohibited in MLBB, Customer Service will not deal with the request for account recovery under such circumtances.
Post time 2020-7-1 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Buying or boosting account in games is an unsolveable case from ancient times. The devs cannot do anything about it.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-1 05:42 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-7-1 05:10 PM
Buying or boosting account in games is an unsolveable case from ancient times. The devs cannot do an ...

Yeah...I know...But hope dying last :) I know it's "forbidden", but through all this seasons, I thought there will be some system to report it, but it's hard to make that...
Post time 2020-7-1 07:00 PM | Show all posts
@Has_been_slain

Nope. All in-game related items such as skins, diamonds, heroes, accounts, boosting services are not allowed to be used for 3rd Party Transactions as these Intellectual Properties belong to Moonton and solely Moonton only. By agreeing to their ToS, you agree that these Properties belong to Moonton and that you would have no rights to buy, sell or distribute them.

Also, yes; CS will not be responsible for any mishap that arises from doing the above mentioned prohibited actions.
Post time 2020-7-1 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Selling buying account is prohibited ..u can buy sell account but moonton wont be responsible if anything went wrong
Post time 2020-7-2 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Buying or boosting account is like you have your account and you have new phone and you move that old account to that new phone. That is how the system reads that condition and that is clearly fine and no breaking the rule. So it is very hard maybe impossible (for now tbh) that the system punish that account.
Post time 2020-7-3 12:34 AM | Show all posts
you will meet more and more such acc with coming of the new moba lol
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 03:38 AM GMT+8