Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1296|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Remove option "Pre-selection" from draft

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-2 08:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In my humble opinion, one of biggest cancers in game is this option. Nubs taking marksmen and assassins without showing anything, just lock pick and when 5 vs 5 display opens, you see not even expert and about emblem and wrong spell is pointless to talk.

Instead of this cancer option, better to insert something usefull like: You can't pick a hero if you MMR is lower than some certain number or that you must show WR to pick some hero.

Post time 2020-7-3 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-7-3 04:42 PM

if you dont play rnk your mmr won't rise, its better this way everyone has a right to play the heroes they want i wont argue on that, its  freedom for every player, even if its leads to loosing a match, even though they show WR or MMR when its the chance to pick a hero they can choose anything and we cannot do anything about that and its a fact(we can only repot the player after the match and the player will recieve punishment according to it, if there is a act of violation and its noticed by the game)
Post time 2020-7-4 05:59 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-7-3 04:32 PM
if you dont play rnk your mmr won't rise, its better this way everyone has a right to play the heroe ...

All this factors is the reason why I really dislike and don't wanna play solo because there's atleast that 1 teammates that autolock hero like 2 mm (Lesley), offlane aldous even though enemy's have Atlas, Valir and Ling

Reporting won't solve the issues, the fact negative players isn't affecting or are consider is beyond me because draft pick is a big factor to win a game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 05:25 AM GMT+8