Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1054|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] Recharge diamond and get Error (-999994) Please contact customer service

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-6 11:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by StreetGamer at 2020-7-7 12:22 AM

The moment I open the game I get this Error (-999994) Please contact customer service message pop up quite a few time. I don't know this will become a problem when I rechange diamond. I go to recharge page and click weekly elite bundle. I think I already buy this bundle a few days ago. Normally if I can't buy it again, it will tell me it already reaches the weekly limit. This time it takes me to google play payment page. So, I complete payment in google play store and after it goes back to the game app, I see Error (-999994) Please contact customer service message and I don't receive the bundle items. Please refund my money or send me the items I bought to my in-game inbox. I already check my bank account and it already deducts my money. I already received an email from Google Play Store.

I already check previous forum thread about this error. https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=79175
Moderator reply We are aware of the current on-going in-game server issues and the developers are working on the fix now.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the patience!

Yes, I understand server can sometimes have some issue. In the past, I even lost credit score because of server error and become AFK. It even not my false. But it should never involve with customer money in the payment transaction. Customer shouldn't have lost their money because of the server error. Please check my payment transaction history and kindly refund me since I don't receive the bundle I purchased. Or send the bundle items to my inbox. I don't want to post my game ID in a public post. But if you need my game ID to check my payment transaction please let me know. If you know where should I contact the customer service for this issue, please tell me.

Post time 2020-7-7 12:22 AM | Show all posts
Hello, we are sorry for this issue, first thing is, I will delete these images as they can be abused by others
2nd: you should report this to the in game cs as they will be the one who will fix this issue, state it under payment problem. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your support.
Post time 2020-7-7 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Please report to CS immediately, and don't forget to add screenshot as ur proof
Post time 2020-7-8 06:08 AM | Show all posts
Good luck getting in touch with CS
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 10:24 PM GMT+8