Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1207|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Which heroes that have a similar gameplay with Esmeralda?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-12 12:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys, let us discuss,

I'm just curious. Reason i asked that is because last night i've been pushing with a Global-worthy Esmeralda player, he had 5k plus matches with over 70% Winrates. We won 6 games straight with he obviously carrying every game. Whether he played as a mid-laner, Offlaner or a support for 131 formation, he performed wonderfully.

Until the 7th game, Esmeralda was banned, and he is out of idea of what to pick, so he picked Guinevere and it went really bad, and we lose the game.

So back to my query, i think Freya or Masha matched Esmeralda's gameplay more than Guinevere. As Freya, with her tanky ultimate jump into teamfight and sustain/deal damage, and Masha, with her 3x HP bar she could dive into teamfight and deal as much damage as she could before leaving. Guinevere definitely does not matched as she is depending on a full-combo to get kills & her mechanisms is not as agility as Esmeralda where she just need to stay still on her ultimate.

What do you guys think? Do you guys agree? which other heroes can be an alternative to Esmeralda?
Post time 2020-7-12 01:46 PM | Show all posts
I'm assuming your friend's play style is a bit aggressive so YZ comes to my mind as a top alternative hero for Esmeralda imo and yes I think Freya is a good alternative too.
Masha can be hard at first to your friend as she have a skill that uses HP whereas Esmeralda gains shield.
Uranus or X-Borg might work as they have a good sustainability and decent team fight kit.
Post time 2020-7-12 03:36 PM | Show all posts
As for aggressive guin is not for that she is more like a 1 jump 1 kill..miss the jump u get killed simple...in other hand freya is definitely a good choice cause he is a aggressive fighter...and for aggresive currently dragon is very op ..forgot his..name lol..maybe yu zhong..
Post time 2020-7-13 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Esmeralda is unique, no one can do what she does. Alternatives could be Thamz (but not so strong, and tankier than esmeralda), Leomord (but depends on jungle and ultimate), Argus (has more damage but easy to kill unless a correct use of ultimate), Maybe chou?? For the mobility and ability to one hit kill heros (esmeralda kills the whole team), Lapu lapu??
Post time 2020-7-14 09:47 PM | Show all posts
So heroes like Esmeralda. I would have say Freya and maybe a lot of the fighters. Guin is one hit one kill combo. If u miss, U fck up. Leo is too passive early game and u would have to deal as much dmg with his skill 1 to outtrade anyone. Thamuz has insane life and spell vamp. He doesn't deal dmg but take hits, Lapu Lapu is more late game. I would have to say freya because she is too tanky for me to actually like.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 06:24 AM GMT+8