Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 590|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Suggestion for Jungle Items

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-13 07:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I noticed that after the last update (lower gold for jungle monsters while hIgher golds for minions), players were still jungle in the start of the game.

I suggested that there would no more accumulation of the jungle monsters killed. Meaning, when you purchased tier 1 item and killed 3 jungle monsters, then, when you upgrade the item to tier 2, it would be zero instead of 3. Also, when you have tier 2 item and killed 14 jungle monsters, then, when you upgrade the tier 2 item to tier 3, it would be 10 instead of 14.

The reason I suggested it so that they would focus on lane on early game and jungled later on and possible that it would reduce the hyper carry (for me) since you need more golds to take advantage the game. Although, this would affect marksman, mage, assassin, and fighter.

In exchange for this nerf, they should revert back the true damage of the raptor machete.
Post time 2020-7-13 09:36 PM | Show all posts
i feel like the entire point of killing jungle monsters would be less relevant if you are gonna lose the stacks anyway at buying lvl 3 jgl item, like why would you even jungle if you want the raptor machete. while i agree that the item is overused by basically every damage hero in the game i don't think this is the way to approach raptor machete
Post time 2020-7-14 09:53 PM | Show all posts
I think the reason why jungle knife tier 3 is used bc of the stacks u get and the slow u get as well unless they have changed it. I agree with u we should focus more on lane but this is kinda bad and like IZxCold what is the point. You could probably just decrease the stats for each stack u get to make it more reasonable.
Post time 2020-7-15 08:54 PM | Show all posts
This makes sense, but I think the adjustment for Raptor Machete raptor on latest patch is also quite good of balance considering the hyper meta is still used although not as much as before
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-18 12:49 AM GMT+8