Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1742|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Query] Best ultra late game carry in MLBB?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-15 08:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by FeederNextDoor at 2020-7-15 09:39 AM

So guys, which hero do you think is best ultra late game(full items with potion and orange purple buff) in MLBB?

Post time 2020-7-15 09:12 AM | Show all posts
If the opponent doesn't pick a lock type hero such as Kaja, Chou, Khufra, for me it's Ling.
Post time 2020-7-15 10:11 AM | Show all posts
It depends on how to use the heroes. For me, it's Moskov equipped with Wind of Nature and other attack items...if nobody picks the lock-type heroes.
Post time 2020-7-15 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Ppl have different opiniin, and since there is no role restriction, i guess aldous.. like he can one shot everybody with a single skill with only 2 atk items..
Post time 2020-7-15 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Lesley, 1 shot... 1kill..

but yeah, if you can farm enough with good teammates then Aldous ftw. he's the real one punch man
Post time 2020-7-15 11:49 AM | Show all posts
it depends on what heros are helping you and what enemies you are fighting.
If the enemy is mm mage suport, you can kill them fast with several heros, even with khufra!!
The interesting thing is when the enemy has 2 tanks and 2 fighters, or many heros with stuns... they stun you and kill you.
Karrie is really Good for killing tanks and she has the dash.
Fanny with no enemies to stun her, heals a lot and has great damage.
Claude and Granger are hard to catch and pretty strong (granger is stronger but Claude escapes and chases you).
A Good gord ball Will stun you enough for the ultimate to kill more than 2.
Lunox has always been one of the scariest for me, even when being a tank with full magic defense.
Wan wan is freaking unkillabre and kills everyone.
Yu zhong is pretty Good, heals too much and his damage is too high.
Post time 2020-7-15 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-7-15 06:31 PM | Show all posts
I say aldous with 500 stacks and full build. he is scary and literally one shot enemies.
Post time 2020-7-16 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Super late game...aldous lesley irithel...scary af cd
Post time 2020-7-16 07:14 AM | Show all posts
A lot of people are scary late game truthfully. A lot of the mm u mention tend to shine well late game. However, there are few heroes that deal more dmg than others in late game. Anyone who gets stacks will shine such as aldous and cecillion. But if we are talking about killing others in 1v1 situation I would have to say argus. The 2 second of not dying is a big deal late game especially when argus could burst u down. Hayabusa is also a good pick since he is literally called the oneshot ninja.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 03:46 AM GMT+8