Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1960|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Query] Can we ban smurf accounts

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-16 09:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Last season, as the sesason draws near the end, I encountered many smurf accounts in legends who just troll and do not play properly. Is there a way to ban those smurff accounts?

Post time 2020-7-16 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Well there is no way to tell which one is main which one is smurf...so i dont think that there is a way to ban them
Post time 2020-7-16 12:01 PM | Show all posts
There is no mechanism to recognize smurf accounts.
Post time 2020-7-16 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Smurf account is allowed, i also have 2 smurf account, currently there is no system to detect this is smurf account or not.
Post time 2020-7-16 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Well the game gives you the option to have 2 accounts. I kind of agree in only having one account; I use my second account to practice new heros in rank because in classic it’s a waste of time (I don’t feed with the new heros, I do pretty well; I have 15000 games in total).
BUT if we don’t allow second accounts, you just need to create a new account, log in and log out. If this happened, people would create more and more accounts, and they would feed even more (their emblembs would be too low).
So, having only 2 accounts is better I guess, Our emblembs are higher, we have more heros, we only use 2 accounts, we don’t create many new accounts to troll.
Even if you didn’t allow to sign out, and only use your account in your device, people like me have iphone, ipad, wife s iphone and wife s ipad, and my old phone. And what happens if you lose your phone or if you want a new phone?? The sign out of account is necessary.
Im sorry to tell you THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT THIS, and its actually better the way it is.
Post time 2020-7-16 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Pretty much this is normal in every game you'll play but trolling in somehow not that lower tier but actually 2nd to the last, doesn't it sound wrong? I mean, Smurf Accounts were created for a reason, a new account with better winrate so I doubt. Like what the previous replies says, it's hard to tell whether these people are smurf accounts and what if they're smurf accounts. Trollers will be trollers regardless of which account they use.
Post time 2020-7-16 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Smurf accounts can’t be banned because unfortunately like what others said, you can’t tell which is a smurf account and banning accounts based on judgement and not systemic facts is not ideal, like seeing someone feeding or not teaming up in teamfights, you can’t just assume that it is a smurf account. That is as well, not every smurf accounts are made for just trolling. There are people around here that plays on a smurf account just because they don’t want to play on their main, maybe because they had a lose streak.
Post time 2020-7-18 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Good to find someone else who hates smurf accounts
Post time 2020-7-18 07:30 AM | Show all posts
It's hard to recognize a smurf account when you already in Ban-Pick Phase, also smurf account can't be banned. I think what you just met wasn't a smurf account, usually people who use smurf accounts will be trying so hard at any game for a win. They don't want lose any win rate on any their main heroes.
Post time 2020-7-22 12:45 AM | Show all posts
the games give option to have 2 accounts? where is this option located? can you share how to have 2 accounts? what i did is create a new account...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:38 PM GMT+8