Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 563|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Buff Blademail, Change it's passive

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-21 04:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Blademail should be a big counter to those who deal Fast DPS
So instead of reflecting the 25% attack damage
It should being attack by a Physical attack on hit, Reflects 25+(20% armor) as  Magic damage to the attacker. and Slows their attack speed by 20%..

It's a nightmare to be a tank in Mobile Legends, those High speed attackers can Melt any tank and , a freaking tank can't do anything about it..
What's the point of being a tank if you can't tank or
Choose how you tank, either you just flat tank high dps output, or tank for the high speed attackers.

This can easily be countered if an MM buys magic resist items, which will sacrifice some of their dps output.

It's really disgusting and sad to be a tank , when you can't even tank anything,
It's just a suggestion idk what you guys think..
Post time 2020-7-21 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Being a role tank is hard and i agree on buffing item, if enemy MM have more build than allied tank, its so hard to counter it, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-7-22 03:55 AM | Show all posts
@debmarcley

You mean Blade Armor? Blade Armor itself needs a little buff, I agree with that. But actually my main concern is Dominance Ice; because before the recent revamp, it was one of the best item to get to counter MMs. But now, it's weak and not worth the price as I would rather get Blade Armor which is cheap and good.
Post time 2020-7-22 06:25 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-7-22 03:55 AM
@debmarcley

You mean Blade Armor? Blade Armor itself needs a little buff, I agree with that. But ac ...

Dominance ice is op back then, that everyone got it.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-23 01:07 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-7-22 06:25 AM
Dominance ice is op back then, that everyone got it.

Idk, why they think it's OP, as it will only counter heroes who rely on Attack speed.
and besides you are sacrificing one item slot and a lot of damage or utility for Dominance Ice
not to mention the disadvantage on the early game phase.

It will only most likely work on teams that focus on attackspeed and physical damage.
Post time 2020-7-23 02:51 AM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-7-23 01:07 AM
Idk, why they think it's OP, as it will only counter heroes who rely on Attack speed.
and besides  ...

my friend the cost was 2100, u had critical dmg and chance reduction, mana, armour and u decrease the atk speed and movement speed of those near u back then. It was op. The armour u get was 50, 400 hp.
Post time 2020-7-23 08:33 AM | Show all posts
I'm hoping Blade Mail got an Active Skill that gives 100% deflect basic attack for 2 or 3 secs. Because i think 25% is too small for it.
Post time 2020-7-23 10:39 AM | Show all posts
@aznager

To be fair it's much needed now, with MMs being stronger. Their meta is slowly over but Dominance Ice is just too weak now. Not enough of a selling point to convince me to get it as I rather get Blade Armor.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-23 04:10 PM | Show all posts
The game is Like MMORPG,
not a MOBA, game flows like, let's go kill that boss(Hero), There's reallly no room for distinct strategy, roles or even strategy/objectives.
Kills gives you more gold than objectives.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 05:23 PM GMT+8