Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 322|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] new equipment?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-21 08:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Suggestion for new equipment

MLBB isn't have enough equipment items , especially for Tank and Support and the Heros with Magic damage ( like Silvanna )

So i want to share my concept to you , i hope to love it♡

First : item for all Tank Heros with sheild

like Johnson and Esmeralda , especially Esmeralda , the last Nerf make her weak than old Esmeralda , this items will improve survivability for all the Heros with Sheild skills ,

Name : i don't have for now

+500 HB
10% CD Reduction
42 Physical Defense

Passive : When you gain sheild , the sheild will have CC immune for short time , this effect have 15s cooldown

Unique Passive : 1% of the sheild you have will transform for 1% HB every 1s , ""take damage will increase this effect , and increase your damage for the next 3s ( this effect have 5s cooldown )""

CC immune in item will be new idea for MLBB , i add CC immune for Heros like Silvanna , she need CC immune so much but i think if she gain CC immune in her skill that will make her OP , CC immune in item with cooldown that will be balance for many Heros , especially tank in the teamfight with Twilight Armor item

Second : Heros with magic damage ( Fighter/Marksman )

MLBB is don't have enough Item for magic damage heros especially for attack speed heros , so this is my idea

Name : i don't have for now

5% Movement Speed
50 Magic Power
20% Attack Speed

Unique Passive : increase your attack speed by 5% for each magic damage you deal ( stack up to 5 time ) for 3s
For each stack your Basic attack will have extra 5 point of magic damage

is simple attack speed item , extra magic damage in Basic attack will be amazing with Guinevere and Silvanna

Third : Support Heros

actually , it's so hard to found the best new items for Support especially in MLBB , because in MLBB Support Heros skills and Passive is enough as Support , like Digge Passive and Ultimate , like Angela first skill and Ultimate and Carmilla Passive and Ultimate , etc.

MLBB just need to add more items like mask with another Passive and battle spell and focus in gold and EXP , because now after nerf mask when I'm use Support , my Allies level is 4 and my level is stay 2 , just buff EXP because now are so low!

Thank u , this is all for today , if i have idea i will post it here anyway ♡
Post time 2020-7-22 02:36 AM | Show all posts
I think we really need more equipment items for Tank/Support
I support this, don't forget to submit this to in-game cs too as suggestions for the game balance by filling out the suggestion form
Cheers!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 12:02 AM GMT+8