Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 423|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Service] It’s never easy to get your hacked account back

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-24 08:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi i have been trying to get my account back since 2nd of April 2020. You can check my old post. Till now i have fill like 10 time hacked account form. I don't think the support even understand ENGLISH. They ask me to fill the form everytime. I reply i have already fill those. The next mail is asking me to fill the form again. I don't think i will ever get my account back. I hate the support. Believe me i wanna curse and say bad thing and bad word to them but i calm myself down.

My account id is 83098025 and hacker is still playing it. And they even threaten me not to log in into my own account. I don't log in because last time i did so they add plug in into my account and it got banned for 86 days.

Support can't you really get my account back to me?
Post time 2020-7-24 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Hi.. sorry to hear that
there is a possibility that the information you submitted in filling out the form is not correctly, e.g they ask for the first date of your account was created must be completely correct 'cause if it is not correct it will hamper the process of retrieving your account
 Author| Post time 2020-7-27 02:44 AM | Show all posts
I know the exact date of when my game was install on my phone. That is not the problem.

The problem is miscommunication. For example I say “How are you?” Their response will be “Fill the form”

I have given up already. You should see my email inbox.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 08:38 AM GMT+8